𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬𝟴 // 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗲

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 // 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗲

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------]

Inside the hotel loby eveyone was gathered expect for one demon Princess. Niffty sat on the TV next to Vaggie with everyone else spread out on the couches and chairs.

Niffty shifted to look at Vaggie, "So, like, where are your wings?"

"Niffty, I don't have-" Vaggie started, but was interupted.

"Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings? Just like her lack of tits." Angel said with a playful smirk.

"Yeah, where are your tits?" Niffty asked, pulling at Vaggie's shirt.

Vaggie sighed irritatedly. Y/n walked over, picking Niffty up.

"Can we maybe not question her about senitive topics?" Y/n sighed, "Just give her a breather, Nif."

Niffty crawled on Y/n, looking at her, "Where are your wings, Y/n? Your an angel too right?"

Y/n pulled Niffty off her, setting her down, "Let's change the subject, please."

"Any other questions?" Vaggie asked the group.

"I got one." Husk said as he held uo his booze, "How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven we get in deeper and deeper sh!t?"

"It's not her fault. Angel's are just-" Vaggie began.

"Liars?" Angel asked, inturupting Vaggie again.

"Difficult." Y/n corrected, "They are stricked. But Charlie's trying her best, and I know at least one angel that agree's with the idea of redemption."

Husk looked at Vaggie and Y/n, standing up from his chair, "Yeah, well, her best is turning out real well so far."

"Come on guys. Give her a break. Charlie's idea will work. We just need to regroup." Y/n told the demons.

Husk walked away from the group and Angel Dust began to scan the room, "And where is miss fearless leader anyway?Isn't it about time for another 'doomed to fail' plan?"

"She's upstairs. Coming up with something. I'm sure." Vaggie said, not quite sure of her own words, "In our room."

Y/n placed a hand on Vaggie's shoulder, "It's alright, hon. Just give her some time. I was in love once. And sometimes, you need space to work things out."

Alastor perked up in his seat as he heard Vaggie. He hummed, eyes shifting to look up att he wall. Alastor melted into the shadows, leaving the room.

~✱~✱~✱~✱~✱~