𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 - 𝐖𝐡𝐨?

Y/n pov -

"Don't you dare to stand infront of me"

y/n shouted at a poor student who accidentally came infront of her

"Enough for now y/n , it's the time for our first period"

y/n bestfriend Tia stopped her next action and they went to their classes.

She had only 3 friends who is like more than everything. A gang which belongs 4 girls who's ready to fight for each other.

When y/n enters the class some of every students will standup and respect her like their proffesor except a trio :)

Yes !!! y/n father own this college. That's why she's so arrogant. Her family is fvcking rich, Her mom is buisness woman. Her father own's so many college's, Hospital's, shopping malls ....y/n is the only daughter who owns her parents properties.
Her parents is really nice to others. She don't bully others students like other rich girls for their poor beauty matters and others. She just want to show off her richness.
She had an enemy in her own class who didn't give a fvck about her and she hate his friends too because of they are his bestfriends.

Jungkook pov-

He's from a middle class family with handsome muscular body. A tattooed hand and lip piercing belongs to him .

Yes ! Park y/n and the guy named Jeon Jungkook are like snake and mangoos. He likes to tease her play with her peak level of patience.
Y/n hates handsome guys with so many girls who had crush on him. So many girls from her class and college had crush on him even some senior girls too.

The first period is maths. Prof. Kim Namjoon enters the class with their exam answer sheets.

 Kim Namjoon enters the class with their exam answer sheets

Y/n pov-

Oh my god! Will he scold me?

Y/n got nervous because she didn't studied and wrote anything on exam well. she was sick at that time.
Prof. Kim started to announce everyone's and he mentioned that Jungkook got the top mark in this test . The whole class clapped for him except y/n . Everyone got average marks.
But what about y/n ?

Prof. Kim told y/n that meet him at the first interval.

After 2 hours

It's the time of their first interval. y/n decided to meet prof. Kim Namjoon with her friends named Tia , Nova and Hana.

Suddenly a guy with short height than her stand infront of her •_• (Guess who)

"What do you want lil cat? Move away from my path"

She decided to not care but another tall guy jumped infront of her !!!

Y/n don't give a fvck again. she and her friends started to walk the path between them. Again the head of her enemy completely blocked her way .

"Where are you going Park y/n?"

Jungkook asked her . Finally she decided to look at their eyes. 3 guys are staring at her without even blinking while their hands on their pockets.

The trio she mostly hate stand infront her completely blocking her way.

MIN YOONGI, KIM TAEHYUNG including
JEON JUNGKOOK, the trio of most fvcking handsome guys.

MIN YOONGI, KIM TAEHYUNG including JEON JUNGKOOK, the trio of most fvcking handsome guys

"Move away from my path dumps ! If you don't, you'll pay for this."

"Huh? Ok I'm ready to pay y/n "

Jungkook leans close to her face make her breath stop. He stepped more close to her making his hard chest press against her body. Other girls from the class staring at this scene making their pupil out .

They're jealous but they're scared too because of the girl he mess with is Park y/n .

Jungkook is about to say something in her ear ....

"Hey , y/n " a guy behind them called her .

Whole class take their eyes from the scene to that guy even Jungkook and his friends too.
Everyone's eyes fell for that direction

"Jimin ? Why are you here?"

y/n immediately escaped from between this chaos and give jimin a tight hug !

Jimin is a flirty guy who flirt with everyone without any hesitation.

"I missed you , my Carrot"

Jimin said this while cupped her soft cheeks. They both started to walk like a couple. Her friends also followed them.

Jimin is really her cousin who's her
favourite all time.

Jungkook face change when he saw y/n with a flirty handsome guy. No one know that Jimin is her cousin and they both act like a couple. Yoongi and Taehyung noticed the change of Jungkook face , but they didn't asked him about that.....

Will be continued....

Hope y'all like this💜