#3

5 months later

5 months later

NYC, THE BRONX 📍
8:16 AM
DDS POV ::

Ever since vee's first day me her, ddot, notti, naz, kenzo, and asian have been geting close friend whise..

But me and vee..

We have been real close, kenzo thinks we got a thing for eachother which i can obviously see myself.. our sexual tension be out the roof especially when we argue.

I cant help but say i do kinda like miya, shes perfect in every way..

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts as i heard vee telling the producer the run the beat back.. her and kenzo were finally doing their collab and it was now miya's turn to do her verse and i can absolutely say ive fell inlove with this girl already.

MIYAS POV ::

"Run the beat back fabio, imma just freestyle" i said as she put the headset back on, she noticed dd starring at her which cause her to smile.. once the beat started miya began nodding her head and kenzos verse played ince it came to a end she began free-styling.

( Like, now let's really be honest I'ma knock a bitch out, that's a promise When all these characters came out the closet? Put three holes in her back like a socket Back door open, bitches better lock it G-Lock on my hip, I'ma cock it Bitches be feelin' theyselves, I be keepin' my cool, but these bum bitches be outta pocket I'ma keep movin' the smartest Can't keep up, but I know these bitches try they hardest )

She stared a dd as she spit lyrics out left and right ( Takin' that risk cause tomorrow not promised I'm the shit, but I try to be modest
Pretty as fuck, yeah I look like a goddess
Keep a G, I'm not only an artist Me and and Kenzo be fuckin' it up wit' this rap shit Watch how we show her who really the hottest Like, this bitch Shani a thot, you wanna be Gz, but fuckin' the flocks Murda cap in her songs, she not spinnin' no blocks are you dumb, you not takin' no spot, like Bitch from Boston but using our lingo, she a bird, she look like a flamingo Not takin' orders from a bitch, yeah I'm callin' the shots like I'm playin' some bingo )

She took the headset off then walked out the booth as kenzo hugged her "yooo wtf, that shit was firee" kenzo said "naa wrd, especially cause yo part was freestyled you fast on yo feet miya" nas said as miya laughed "ite fabio you done editing it?" Kenzo asked as fabio nodded his head "ite play that shit" miya sat down grabbing the blunt from dd taking a pull from it as the music began playing around the room

______________

THE SONG