#4

I THOUGHT ABOUT IT, IM NOT GON STEAL THIS SMUT SCENE FROM YALL SO ENJOY 🌚..

This page is gon be a lil longer.

NYC, THE BRONX 📍1:27 AMMIMIS POV ::

NYC, THE BRONX 📍
1:27 AM
MIMIS POV ::

Dd swiftly picked her up with no trouble not breaking the kiss, he sat her on the counter as his hands roamed to her thighs his finger grazed over her damp panties which caused her to let out a low soft moan in between the kiss.

Dd broke the kiss as he began rubbing on her now swollen clit through her underwear making heavy eye contact with her, she let out a moan as dd signaled for her to quiet down some due to the fact that they were still in a public scenery.

Before he could here move her panties to the side someone knocked at the door "man come on i gotta piss !" Someone yelles which caused her to groan in frustration.

She was hot and bothered now... ( GOT YALL ASSES, HORNY FREAKY FUCKS 😂😂 )

They quickly gathered themselves together before dd helped her off the counter opening the bathroom door, she made direct eye contact with the boy examining his features and lord he was fine.

He was lightskinned, pretty pink lips, button nose, multicolored locs that were freshly twisted and his hazelnut colored eyes.. he was a piece of work forsure.

"my bad, ian know yall was tryna get busy" he stated as he looked at miya, dd scoffed and walked away leaving miya, he was upset cause now he had blue balls miyas moans let alone got him rock hard he didn't know what the girl was doing to him but he knew he had to get it together soon.

"damn thats yo nigga? he seem a lil sassy" the boy said and miya just shook her head "nope were just friends, he was helping me clean myself up i spilled my drink on myself" she quickly lied thru her teeth receiving a smile from the boy.

"oh so thats why he gave me allat attitude, my name jay tho ppl call me jay or 5ive" he stated and miya nodded her head, his deep voice was turning her on by the second "my man miya but ppl call me mimi or vee" she stated

"Glad that wasnt yo nigga, i swear i can treat you better than allem other niggas" jay said which caused miya to laugh "didn't you have to use the bathroom, why you still here" miya said with a smirk on her face "shi just tryna slide up on you, with that being said lemme get ya number" he pulled his phone out unlocking it and handing it to her, she put her number in his phone and saved it under ( miyaav 💚 ) she then handed him his phone back and made her way back to the party

She quickly spotted dd mugging her as he let another girl dance on him which caused her to scoff and roll her eyes

Was she a game to him?

She decided to ignore it as she headed out the telly to get some fresh air, dd wasnt too far behind her once he caught up to her he grabbed her arm pulling her back "you know him?" Dd questioned "no i dont know him, you know her?" She asked reversing the question on him "dont worry bout me, yoh was back there too long for my liking did you fuck him?" Dd asked which caused miya to mug him "nigga what? Fuck i look like to you..." she asked as dd scoffed pushing her away from him "you look like a thot, so i dont know what im supposed to think.. you were back there mad long yo.." dd stated "yo stop playin with me dd, im not one of your lil smoochies and second he was making small talk about your attitude the fuck?" She stated as she pushed him back before walking away.

She didn't necessarily lie but she didnt really tell the truth either.

29 minutes later

Miya and kenzo was sitting with jay5ive, jayhound, dthang and sha ebk, asian was sitting with them also she had came a lil late but that wasnt the point.

"Dd muggin yo ass mad hard miya" kenzo stated as miya scoffed a bit " i dont care, that nigga called me a thot he forever cut" she stated as asian shook her head "that nigga one of my opps ill really blow a cap in his ass if you want me too" dthang shrugged as she laughed "nonono you said you would be coo" kenzo stated as dthang shrugged "lil miya not coo with his ass no mo so should it really matter?" Dthang stated as jay5ive modded his head "he mad disrespectful too, he needa be on chill mode knowing he got two different gangs up in dis bitch" jayhound stated evb was there to have fun opps and all evb promised to keep their cool cause they knew opps would show up.

Ygk, Oy and The sweepers.

Most people would think, oh this was a life threatening situation for everyone in there but evb was really worried about getting high and drunk so nobody cared.

After a very disrespectful diss jay5ive made twords most of Oy's deads evb in oy wanted his head, but jay5ive was never caught lacking so everytime he just got a new body.

Is that why dd acted the way he did?

Was jay speaking to miya knowing it would make dd mad?

JAYS POV ::

When i first saw miya with that dd nigga i juh knew i hadda get onnat, i didn't care if that was dds bitch fuck that oy nigga.. imma get what i when i want and thats miya.

And i could tell it was more than 'love and lust'.

He passed the blunt to miya as they sat and talked about dd, and his ppl but he really wasnt paying attention due to the fact miya had him in a trance he couldnt stop starring at her beautiful ass.. he knew she was ygk and all but he was willing to make amends with ygk plus he know she lowkey feelin a nigga.

"Kenzo you stayin at mine tn?" Miya asked which instantly broke him out of his trance "damn why cant you come home with me" he frowned a bit before smirking "boyyyy, anyways cause why you playin w/ me" miya said which caused him to suck his teeth "im fr, aint nobody playin thats all you" he said as kenzo and asian smiled at miya "girl he fine asfc if youn get that dick girl !" Asian whispered as kenzo nodded her head in agreement.

MIMIS POV ::

after thinking she decided just to go back to his crib, now it may seem like she was being a hoe but thats what she wants dd to think cause why was he playing games with her? If he wanna call her a hoe might as well act like one.

His hand was rising up her thigh which the firm grip of his palm turned her on along with everything else about him, how serious he looked while driving was the icing on the cake she just wanted to melt in his arms, if she thought dd was fine she most definitely took all that shi back cause this boy was heaven sent.

"You hungry ma ?" Jay asked and she turned her head hiding her smile, once she got herself together she nodded her head "mhm" she mumbled cause she was nervous under his presence "use yo words when you speaking to me, imma let it slide for now" jay said.

Once they got into his crib he ordered doordash, chipotle to be exact.

She was in one of his t-shirts along with a pair of him ptsd boxers which clinched her petite figure perfectly.. they were sitting down on the couch watching mimis favorite show star, he phone went off showing dds contact photo she rolled her eyes they grabbed her phone "you sure thats not yo nigga ?" Jay asked and mimi shook her head no then answered the phone "what dd ?" She asked "kay said you didn't come home, bro where the fuck you at and why is you playing with me vee like i wont fuck you up" dd said which made her scoff "first off dont be on my phone checkin me like im yo bitch assum, second off why the fuck you worried about where im at? Im a hoe right so lemme be one nigga fiytb. Third kay know where the fuck im at cause he got my lo so obviously you not askin for him your asking for yourself." She said.

"vee bro, im sorry ian mean to say that it just slipped out my mouth yo..." dd stated as she began laughing "yo letting that shi slip out your mouth was the worst mistake of yo life, goodnight dd" and with that she hung the phone up "damn he must've been trippin on yo ass" jay said snickering "yo shut up" she pointed her finger in his face before rolling her eyes putting her attention back on the tv

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @

Dd or Jay Lmk sum cause im still thinking about how i want this story to end

— KANYRA OUT 👾