Part 3: The Special Birthday Part 2

While Riff was setting up Allegra's birthday party, Allegra was trying to find the best birthday dress ever, and she found it. It's a purple and pink, polka-dot dress with puffy short sleeves, and a pretty hair bow to match. Allegra looked at herself in the mirror and she thought she looked dazzling. Dazzling like a diamond.

Riff: There. Allegra's special 7th birthday party is finally finished. And I say, it looks far out. Now, all I need is a really cool tuxedo for this awesome event.

Riff put on the tuxedo. It's purple and sparkly. He saw how good he looked and he thought that he looked amazing. He went to Allegra's bedroom door and told her that she needs to put on a blindfold. and go behind the piano tree. He didn't want to see her in a dress yet. While she was going to the piano tree, Riff was getting her pretty, pink flowers.

Riff: (sniffs the flowers) These smell really nice. Now, all I need to do is close my eyes and wait for the birthday girl. Allegra? Are you there yet?

Allegra: Yeah.

Riff: Take off the blindfold.

Allegra: Oh my goodness! This party is so amazing.

Riff: (still has his eyes closed) I'm so glad.

Allegra: Why do you have your eyes closed?

Riff: Oh right. (opens his eyes, super lovestruck because of her beauty) Wow-za meow-za! You look, uh . .

Allegra: Dazzling?

Riff: Oh yeah. Everything you're wearing matches. You look so beautiful.

Allegra: Aww thanks. I really like your tuxedo. It matches too. I didn't think that we were going purple out for this special day. (gasps) Are those flowers for me?

Riff: Yeah. I grabbed them for you.

Allegra: They're so pretty and pink. I love them. This party looks amazing. I love the decorations, the cake, the stack of presents, wait. Stack of presents? Are they all for me?

Riff: Yep.

Allegra: I wasn't expecting this much. You didn't really have to do that.

Riff: Well I wanted to give you the best birthday party you could ever have. Because I love you. As friends of course. But still, after what happened to you lately, you need this party as a memory you won't forget forever, and ever, and ever.

Allegra: Thank you so much, Riff. This party is gonna be awesome. Hey. I'll race you to the dartboard.

Riff: You are on, birthday girl.

Allegra and Riff played on the dartboard, ate cake and sang Happy Birthday, she opened all her presents, and there was even a dunking game. Allegra was trying to dunk Riff, but it didn't work. Riff didn't want to see her upset, so he did this.

Riff: Allegra, hand me a ball.

Allegra: Ok?

What Riff did was that he used the ball, made him dunk himself, and it made Allegra laugh.

Later that evening . . .

Allegra: That was so much fun. I really liked it when you dunked yourself. But you didn't have to do that. You don't like water.

Riff: Yeah, well, if it makes you laugh, then I am fine with it.

Allegra: (hugging Riff very tightly) I still can't tell you how much I really appreciate you throwing this birthday party for me.

Riff: I think that's exactly what you're doing.

Allegra: (not hugging him anymore) Well, I have to get to bed. I'll see you tomorrow, OK?

Riff: Yeah. No problem. Goodnight, Allegra, the birthday girl.

Allegra: Goodnight Riff, a great boy who's a friend I could ever have.

Riff: I guess I'll take down these decorations now.

Allegra: Riff, wait. One more thing.

Riff: I thought you were heading to bed.

(Allegra kisses him on the cheek, which lasts for 3-5 seconds) Night.

Riff: (rubbing the cheek she kissed him on) Heheheheheheheheheheheheheh. (he faints to the ground)