The date

Tomoe sat in a tree high above the restaurant where Nanami, Hikari and their dated were having lunch. Both of the boys were completely geek looking. Nanami's date had large round glasses, brown hair and big brown eyes, he wore a large red hoody and jeans. Hikari's date had blond hair and green eyes. He wore checkered shirt and jeans. Hikari's date put his arm around her but it did not touch her. He had it resting on the back of the chair that Hikari was sat on. Evern so it annoyed Tomoe more than he could say. 'You are fire and I am ice...every time you get close to me you are risking your life. I ask you not to be careless with such a precious thing...' That was what she had said to hum that morning. Her words kept playing on his mind. He was not aloud to touch her and yet a human boy was aloud to do so freely.

"Sat alone in a tree?" Said the voice of Mizuki as he jumped down onto the tree branch from the back of his large snake servant that he used for transport.

"What are you doing here snake?" Tomoe said in a bitter tone.

"I came to make sure that you don't do anything stupid." He said kneeling down a little what away from Tomoe. 

"You should be back at the shrine I am looking put for our lady and Mistress as well as Hikari."

"That's exactly what I'm worried about. You are watching the woman you love be touched by another. Must be painful for you hence why I came to male sure you don't kill that human. I am well aware of your past, I would not but it past you to kill one out of jealousy."

"I am not jealous of a human." Tomoe spat angrily.

"If you were then given the choice to swap places with that human boy right now, would you not take it?" Tomoe remained silent. In truth yes he would, in a heart beat but Hikari doesn't wish for him to touch her.

"Do not be absurd. Such a thing is not possible." He said grumpily and Mizuki smiled getting a view on the situation.

"She has already rejected you." Mizuki laughed a little at his fellow familiar's misfortune. "She rejected you and now she is with another man. That must really sting." Tomoe's hand burst into blue fox fire and he glared at Mizuki.

"If you do not shut up and return to the shrine this instant I will burn you alive." Mizuki continued to smile but he summoned his snake servant and climbed on. He knew better than to get in the way of a jealous man when it came to the woman he loved.

"If you really wish to be with her Tomoe...show her that is your intention." He said before ridding off.

"As if I will take love advice from a snake." Tome said under his breath...

"So Hikari what do you like to do in your spare time?" Yuto, Hikari's date asked her.

"There is not a lot to say really. I suppose I like to watch the sun rise."

"That's rather romantic. Perhaps you and I can go and see it together one day..."

"No." Said Hikari cutting him off. "I hope you understand that I am only here because Nanami said that I should come. I'm trying to be as pleasant as I can but in truth I hate everything about this situation. Especially your closeness."

"But you agreed to be my date."

"Not willingly."

"Even so do you not think that while we are here we should have a little fun?" He said moving even closer to her and lightly stroking her face with one of his hands. Hikari glared at him, evil covering her face.

"Do not touch me to freely." Very slowly snowflakes began to fall from the ceiling. "If it is fun that you want I know lots of ways that I can have fun but the game I have in mind ends with you dead." She said cruelly. Yuto looked at Hikari, the whole cafe was looking at the snowflakes that were falling from the ceiling. Hikari was Yuto's scared face and it seemed to pull her back to reality. She looked over at Nanami with wide eyes. Nanami was looking around the restaurant in a panicked notion. Hikari had caused this and now everyone was terrified of her. They should be she was a...

"M-monster. You a monster." Said Yuto as he moved as far away from her as he could.

"That's right." Hikari said sadly and quietly. "I am a monster that is all I will ever be." With that she stood up and ran into the bathroom where she could be alone to calm myself down...