How We Met

Me and Nathan had always been close to each other. We became close during Primary School and we just went from their, our friendship grew. Nathan had stopped a girl from being mean to me so he walked over and told her to stop. We have just been their for each other since then. We were their for each other during break ups and when their was family issues. The list goes on but the real relationship started nearly two years ago. 

My ex-boyfriend Jason had cheeted on me. When I found out I had to do something. He came up to me one lunch time and he tried to kiss me. I pushed him away but he grabbed hold of me and shoved me against the wall. I felt his venemous lips touch my skin as he tried to keep me in the same spot. I felt so horrid inside, I couldn't get away. From the corner of the room I saw Nathan who must have seen the fright in my eyes and the glimmer of hope that he would be my saviour. He came running up and pulled Jason off me. I collapsed on the floor in floods of tears as my friends told him to get away from me. Nathan crouched down beside me. He pulled me into his chest as he told me to cry it out. I was frightend of what would have happened if Nathan wasn't there. Could he have raped me? I was just glad I didn't have to find out. 

Nathan waked me home that night to make sure Jason couldn't touch me. Once I came outside of my front door Nathan asked me to be his girl friend and its because I have known him for a long time that I said yes. I don't regret meeting Nathan but I do regret being with Jason. Even now. 

Every time Jason sent a look at me Nathan would send daggers back to him. I felt safe with Nathan. I remember once Jason grabbed me and pulled me into the store cuboard. He pushed me against the wall and tried to pull my skirt up but one cry out from me allowed Nathan to find me and get him off me. I couldn't get away from him not one bit. Even when I got home he was sat in the living room talking to my dad. I told my dad that it was over between us too but he still thinks I go out with him. Jason kept telling him lies. I was scared that he would try and get me while I was at home alone but I was too smart and locked every door in sight. 

Once my mum came home early and found all the doors locked. She kept asking me what had happend so I told her everything. Jason cheeting, him lying to my dad and how I am now seeing Nathan. Her delight of me dating Nath was amazing but when I told my dad he wasn't impressed. He thretend me to stay away from Nathan but I never did. This is how the battle came across.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

So this is the first Chapter. I don't wanna give out too much to the story. I hope you will enjoy this book and also if you need advice just message me. 

Also check out

The Irreversible Reaction

Fight For this love (Rewritten) and Confidence Like a Rockstar

Love you all 

Anna-May X