The trouble returns.

My dad walked up to me as I walked down to meet them. My mum was so pleased to see me as she hadn't seen me in so long. My dad on the other hand didn't look impressed with me.

"Hello mum,how's things?" she walked over and gave me a big long hug as the towel was still rapped round me.

"I've been good thank you, how have you both been?"

"We have been very well. Why did you leave in such a rush? What has been happening? How long have you been here?"

"Mum slow down, I've been working here for a while as they needed help." I tried to avoid the question about why I left so suddenly.

"Pumpkin, why don't you come home with us. We have missed you" my dad soon spoke to me. Wow took long enough.

"Dad to be honest, I don't want to come home with someone who doesn't allow me to be with the person I love. Why is it that you hate Nathan so much? What has he ever done to you?"

"It's not what he has done."

"Then why?"

"It's what I have done in the past."

My mum stood there shocked the same as me. She was shocked at the fact that I was fighting back and that my dad, the person who she was married too had hidden something key about his past. I walked back up to the tower and grabbed my drink. I went and got changed as I removed myself from them for the time being.

Nathan seemed really quiet at that point. He went shy and teary eyed. He wasn't the happy, jolly Nathan that I knew so well. I knew about his youngest brother's death and today would have been his 15th birthday. Nathan walked over and sat down with me.

"I miss him you know. I just wish I could have seen Abs grow up." I looked to Nathan as I pulled him into my chest. All Nathan needed now was the reasurence of the murderer behind bars. His brother died in a car crash as someone was driving high speed and hit him while the traffic lights went green for him to cross. It had been about ten years but Nathan still wasn't over it.

"I know you do, but he will always be looking over you." He looked back up and layed his lips on mine, his stained, wet face from the tears could be felt on mine but I didn't care. We pulled apart to see my dad walking up onto the tower. I walked down and walked past him as he grabbed my wrist very tightly. I pulled back with a stern look as he kept pleading me to listen.  I walked back up to Nathan as he followed me like a lost sheep. I sat down with Nathan by my side as he started to explain.

"The main reason I haven't told you this is because I am so ashamed of myself. I shouldn't have been driving fast and I didn't look at the traffic lights. Nathan I am so so sorry for what I have done and if I could turn back the clock and do things differntly then I would." The plea in his eyes was nothing compared to Nathan's. The anger and sorrow in his eyes as he piped up enough currage to just simply say

"You killed my brother?" He looked to my dad well if I could call him that to nsee his head drop in shame was enough to get Nathan to storm off down the ramp and run to the sea. I took off after him hoping that he wouldn't do anything stupid but it was too late as he dove under the water. I ran straight in after him as I took a long deep breath and dove in after him.

His body was floating down as I dove down after him. I couldn't loose him. No way was I going to give up on him. My so called dad would easly pay for what he has done. I wrapped my arm round his waist as I pulled him to the surface. The scare of him not breathing was pushed aside as I pulled him to the shore. Mick had already turned up as I started CPR. Mick kept telling me to keep back but did I listen, nope I didn't stop till I heard a slight cough of Nathan. I rolled him to the side as he brought up some of the water. It may have not been a prity sight but I didn't care. He put his hand in mine as he told me to turn around. My so called dad had started running as a police officer walked towards us. If there was one thing I was going to do for Nathan it was get that killer in jail. I jumped up and ran straight after him. The pase I was going at was far to quick for anyone else who was calling me back. I got close enough to jump on his back and pull him to the floor. The officer behing me pulled me off him as he pulled him into cufts. Mick came up behind me and told me to go with Nathan.

I walked back to see Nathan wrapped up in the warm ambulance. The heat of the ambulance felt amazing on my skin as I sat beside Nathan. He held his hand out as I took hold of it. He looked me in the eyes as I told him that my dad will hopefully never see the light of day again. He smiled at me as we set off to hospital.