𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝒊 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆

Elijah

I can't believe I just got my diploma..

I just walked across the stage and grabbed my diploma.

I never thought that I would do it.

I stand in the crowd like every one else who has their diploma already, waiting for my boyfriends to find me once they walk across the stage.

After a few minutes I heard Ellis shouting my name, which caused me to look around and spot him. We meet each other half way and he tackles me in a hug, lifting me in the air and spinning me, which caught me by surprise a bit.
He puts me down but his arms stay around me as he kisses me.

"We did it, we graduated!" I smiled deeply as I was practically jumping in his arms.

"I know! I can't believe it!"

We hear an all too recognizable voice calling for us. Looking, we see our other boyfriend. He makes his way over to us and pulls us in for a hug, which we gratefully accept.

"I can't believe we did it. We all graduated together." I said as a heartful laugh escape me.

"We made it through this school year and survived. Together." Said Tobias as he hugged us tighter. "I love you guys so much."

"Are you crying?" Ellis asks as he tilts his head looking up at Tobias, which makes me look up too.

"Happy tears." He clarified as he wiped the waterworks pouring from his eyes. "Im just glad that it's all over."

"We should go on a little date." Ellis suggests which I agreed to.

"I actually have something planned for you guys." Tobias said, which made me curious. Everytime he says he planned something it either goes to shambles or makes us cry, happy tear.

"What is it?" I asks, but he refuses to tell me, which is understandable. Your not gonna tell someone what you planned for them. Because it's a surprise.

"Can you give us a hint-"

"Elijah?" I hear a voice which made me freeze in place. I didn't dare look around to find where the voice came from, instead I clung onto the arm of Tobias.

"Elijah." There stood my father and mother, two people I wished to never see again. But here we are.

"Get the fuck out." Tobias growled as he wrapped his arm around me.

"We have a right to talk to our son-"

"You don't have the right to call him that. After what you did to him, after how you treated him." Ellis spat coldly as he glared at them. The two walked closer to Ellis clearly angry at what he said.

"Shut the fuck up, you have no right to tell us what to call our son." My mother scowled dangerously at Ellis, which caused me worry.

"Do you understand what you put him through? The trauma that you gave him?" Ellis scoffed at the woman that stood in front of him. "We may be there for him, but that doesn't mean that he'll forget about it. Forget about all the shit, you two put him through."

"Shut the fuck up child, you act like you're any better than us. You forced my son into this disgraceful relationship and forced all this shit into his head." She pushed him back and I watch Tobias fist clench from the corner of my eye.
He was getting angry with her.

"Don't fucking touch me woman." Ellis glared darkly at my mother, which made my father storm up to him.

"Don't you dare talk to my wife like that you little shit."

"Fine, I don't want to hear what a pair of shitty parents have to say." As Ellis attempted to back off, I watched my father backhand him. Before Ellis could react Tobias had already made it to my father and grabbed him by the collar.

"Lay another hand on my boyfriend and I swear I'll beat the shit out of you, again." My father nodded vigorously as he apologized. Tobias let my father go and I took a deep breath before walking up to my father and mother.

"Get the fuck out of here, I never want to see either of you again."

"You-"

I grabbed my father by the shirt and yanked him to me, making sure we're eye-to-eye. "I said get the fuck out, or Tobias'll be the least of your problems." I spat coldly as I shoved him away, and he and my mother left with no words.

I let the breath that I had been holding, out.

It felt good to strike fear into my father. After all those years he's done it to me, I finally got my payback.

I turn around and look at Ellis, who was cupping his cheek. I walked over to him, "Are you ok?"

"Yea, I was caught off guard is all." He removed his hand from his face and ruffled my hair, which he knew pissed me off. "But I'm proud that you stood up to him."

I swat his hand away, "I'm surprised I did that."
I felt another hand ruffling my hair which made me groan in annoyance.

"At least they won't be bothering us anytime soon." Tobias said, and I swat his hand out my hair.

"Good."
___

After the ceremony was over we left and Tobias drove us to a flower field. Which was beautiful. Dandelions, Daisies, sunflower, and more was growing out of the ground while the sun was getting ready to set.

"This is so pretty." Ellis gasps as he sits down on the ground full of flowers and grass, I sit next to him, picking up many flowers and making a flower crown.

"It really is." I said as I placed it on his head, which makes him giggle a bit. Tobias sits next to me hesitately. Which make me nervous.

"You ok?" I ask, which gets Ellis's attention and he looks over me and at Tobias.

"Do you guys believe in soulmates?"

Random question

"...I never thought too much about soulmates. But I do believe in them. People who are meant for one another. And I think I've met mine." I reply as I look back up to the sky full of clouds.

"I believe in soulmates. But I don't believe that everyone has a soulmate. Some people just don't get that special person for them." Ellis takes a deep breath before continuing, "People are lucky to find their soulmate because there are so many people on this earth. I think that I'm one of those lucky people to have found their soulmates."

"Elijah and Ellis I'm so glad that I met you guys. And I don't know where I would be without you two by my side."

"Without a diploma." Ellis smirks.

Which made Tobias chuckle a bit before continuing, "And I want you guys to know how much I love you guys and how much you mean to me." He moves until, he's sitting directly in front of both of us. "So..." He reaches into his pockets and pull out two ring boxes and opens them.

"I promise to one day marry the both of you. Then three of us will be together through bondage. But until then keep these rings so you will remember this promise." My eyes widen and I hear Ellis gasp as we both grab the rings and slip them on our fingers.

"Aw, you're so romantic." I tease as I press a kiss on his forehead.
"Who knew you were already think about marriage." Ellis adds as he checks out the ring on his finger.

"This is supposed to be romantic, instead im being teased."

"Ok, ok, we're sorry. I know you must've been real nervous." Said Ellis. "We're thankful you went out of your way and brought promise rings for us."

"You guys are lucky I love you." He rolls his eyes before a smile creeps up on his face.

"We love you too."

-Season 2 of change me is finished

-The end