thirteen.

"let's go, Sunghoon," Dallia smiled as she kissed Sunghoon lightlly on the cheek.

Sunghoon chuckled, "alright."

"we got to get to class—what happens if Mrs.—"

"we'll be fine, darling."

Dallia's cheeks reddened at the nickname as she fiddled with her fingers.

but not until Sunghoon gently slipped his fingers in between hers.

"Yuna!"

"Lia!"

Sunghoon pouted, "are you going to just ditch me like that, darling?"

"yeah."

Yuna's beautiful laugh filled the room as she patted her thigh quickly over and over again.

"your love is like magic," Yuna remarked after laughing.

Dallia smiled as she back-hugged Yuna, "I hope you find magic love soon, Yuna."

what the trio didn't know was that a certain pretty girl was looking at them the whole time.

"your name's Yuna?" Wonyoung came up to Yuna.

Yuna looked at Wonyoung with surprise, "how'd you know?"

"you guys weren't being the quietest in class," Wonyoung remarked with a grin.

"I'm pretty extroverted," Yuna nodded.

Wonyoung chuckled, "I can tell."

"are you feeling better now?"

"yeah, now that I'm with you."

Yuna's cheeks reddened as Wonyoung giggled at the shorter girl's adorableness. 

"ouch," Dallia winced when she felt her chest tighten. she put her arms in front of her chest.

"Lia!" Sunghoon exclaimed in horror as he immediately made his way next to Dallia, delicately wrapping his harm around her waist to help her balance.

Dallia groaned, "my chest hurts."

"let's get you to the nurse."

"okay."

but the nurse did not try to help.

"she'll be fine," the nurse waved off lazily as she went to tend other patients, "Choi Dallia, just don't overwork yourself and get some more sleep."

Dallia and Sunghoon stood in the nurse office, stone-frozen.

"let's get you home, alright?" Sunghoon softly said, "I'll take care of you."

Dallia shook her head, "you don't have to."

"hello Mrs. Choi," Sunghoon bowed politely to the girl's mother with a smile.

"Eomma, this is my boyfriend, Sunghoon."

Eomma's eyes widened as she immediately greeted Sunghoon, "hello Sunghoon, it's nice to see you here."

"thank you, Mrs. Choi."

"come on, let's get you upstairs," Sunghoon said as he helped Dallia walk to her room.

"I'm feeling better now," Dallia admitted with a small smile, "maybe because when I'm with you, I feel so magical."

Sunghoon kissed the girl softly with a cheeky smile and flushed cheeks.

hey hey! so sorry about this really really really short one. letter m was kinda hard on me :P

Clarisse