Phase 14

Olivia instantly throws her hands in the air and says, "Wait, it's not what you think, put the gun down, I can explain"! While Rayshawn is asking, "wtf are you doing? Put that motherfucking gun down now you crazy bitch"! Wow, this nigga has the nerves to still talk shit, while I have a gun in my hand. "Sit the hell down before I shoot your dumb ass, sit down and shut the fuck up now"!! They both sit down and Olivia is still saying she can explain, because it's not what I think. "Bitch, it's not what I think? What I think is that you have been sleeping with my husband, my best friend is sleeping with my gotdam husband"! "Kayla, it's not what you think, please let me explain"! "Well bitch, get to talking now, before I squeeze this trigger"!
        So she starts by saying, "Yes, I have been sleeping with him, I'm not in love with him! It was all part of a plan, I got paid to seduce him, have an affair with him and get him strung out on coke"! As I start to grow interest in what she is saying, Rayshawn screams at Olivia and says, " Bitch, what the fuck do you mean you got paid to set me up, who the fuck paid you"? She looks at me and says, "I never wanted to do it but I needed the money, they paid me 50 grand to do this. I was homeless, I was a cocaine addict, I needed this money"! "So who paid you to do this and why", I asked. " Kayla, you have to believe me, I never wanted to hurt you, this was all to help you"! "Help me, bitch are you stupid, fucking my husband and getting him hooked on drugs, is helping me"? "Kayla, initially, I was supposed to seduce him, only to see if he was faithful, once I seduced him, he took the bait, and we started an affair. Once we got off into the affair, he started to tell me that he wished I was his wife instead, of you. This angered myself and the person that paid me, because we knew he was no good for you. I was instructed to get him strung out on cocaine so that you would find out and leave him! Once he got on cocaine, he would get high and tell me how he would beat you for small shit, and how he hated you and was not in love with you and barely had sex with you! The plan got even more intense , because I was instructed to put fentanyl in his drugs, because clearly, you were not going to leave him"! Rayshawn jumped to his feet and, being dazed and confused at this point, I couldn't stop him from attacking her, he punched her right in her face and hit her a couple of times before I snapped back, so I cocked the gun and told him if he hit her one more time I would blow him away. He let her go and sat back down. She is spitting the blood out of her mouth and her eyes are instantly swelling and turning red! At this point, I need to know more, so, I tell her, "you are going to tell me who paid you and why they paid you on my behalf. You better not lie or I will kill you right where you sit"! She begged me to not shoot so I told her to spit it out, and give me the fucking name now!
What came out of her mouth, sent me into a whole tail spin. I dropped the gun and almost fainted! Rayshawn didn't waste any time rushing to get the gun and turning it on the both of us. He went to Olivia, and said , " bitch repeat what you just said"! Again , she said, " It was her mother"!