[Author's Notes] Love Interests and Updates

[Update 1.0 - Saturday April 27th 2024]

This is where I'll write updates as well as where you guys can send me love interest options! Since this book was only meant to be Dazai and Chūya xReader, those are the two I already have plans for, so if there are any love interests you would like for me to add, I'd love to hear from you!

[Update 1.1 - Saturday May 4th 2024]

Yeah, so I'll be updating or posting every Saturday unless I get busy with too many exams or smth of the sort ♥️ 

[Update 2.1 - Saturday May 18th 2024]

So, new chapter's out!! Hope you  guys enjoy it, uh, i really need help writing action sequences and considering that this is bungo stray dogs, i really need to improve so any tips and tricks in the comments would be appreciated, I'd love to hear from you guys, criticism is allowed!

[Update 3.1 - Saturday May 25th 2024]

Hi, sorry for the late update. Exams are killing me right now and i have to prepare for a presentation, so that's awesome. I love that. I don't freak out about talking to people in front of a crowd at all. Huzzah, rejoice. I'm sure you could tell that that was sarcasm. I'll see you guys in the next chapter! 

[Update 3.2 - Monday May 27th 2024]

Hi, I found this screenshot in my notes and I have NO idea where it came from, help 😭 So basically, since for some reason I'm unable to add images into this book (I dunno why) my notes basically said this:

 "Dazai stares at the two of you for a moment before slowly moving to the other side of the bed, a smirk curving his lips. He watches the both of you, his eyes twinkling. It looks like they'll both spend the night here with you. You're so tiny, small enough to fit in his arms, and so warm. He's almost scared to fall asleep, just in case he does something in his sleep that would be considered inappropriate."

Dear god. HELP.

[Update 3.3 - Wednesday May 29th 2024]

lol I dunno why but my wattpad's all in Spanish?? Like, I search something up and there's so many Spanish options I'm so confused.

[Update 4.1 - Saturday June 1st 2024]

Hello, new chapter's out. I ran out of time and might take a little longer to update because of exams. 'Aight, nice reading.

[Update 4.2 - Friday June 7th 2024]

Finally finished the next chapter! This story is moving at a snail's pace and I don't really mind. Sorry to say, but this candle is burning slowly. New character introductions will be pointed out at the beginning of the chapter if you want, just kinda... tell me in the comments or something. 

I don't really like reading stories go fast and furious, with little description, ninety nine percent dialogue and  no character development. I dont know how im doing on that last one, but the rest I'm doing pretty fine on avoiding.

See you in the next update, and the next chapter :)

[Update 5.1 - Saturday June 8th 2024]

OH MY GOD I JUST HAD SOMEONE VOTE ON THIS STORY I'M SO HAPPY, THANK YOU. I don't know if I have permission to add their name here, but thank you so so much!!

[Update 5.2 - Sunday June 9th 2024]

MORE VOTES. YIAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH. sorry, sorry, I'm just so excited.

[Update 5.3 - Saturday June 15th 2024]

No chapter this week, gotta focus on exams.

[Update 5.4 - Monday June 17th 2024]

lol, 69 likes. I'm trying guys, I really am-

Love Interests (so far):

Dazai

Chūya

Akutagawa

Fyodor

Nikolai

Sigma

[I could only find Gacha Life/Club shit and I refuse to put that here.]

Bram Stoker

Ranpo

Poe