16 : 2005

I was surprised when I finally arrived home and saw Mikey and Draken facing each other, surrounded by broken objects.

Takemichi's friends were on the balcony, watching the scene as if they were watching a football match.

What the hell was going on here in the end?!

-Cut the crap, you bastards,' said a voice from the side.

I turned my head to see my little brother, who looked mad as hell.

This is too much, what the fuck is going on here?

-Huh? Mikey and Draken said in chorus, shocked.

-Takemichi's gone mad! shouted Atsushi loud enough for me to hear him as I stepped away from the balcony.

-Goodbye buddy,' said Makoto, who looked like he was about to faint.

-You've ruined everything I cared about!!!

I'd been so engrossed in the scene that I'd never thought of reporting it.

-Didn't I? Mikey said, looking around.

-I didn't notice,' muttered Draken, his gaze sweeping over the surrounding area.

They were finally becoming aware of their surroundings, and not a moment too soon!

-You'll pay for this! Takemichi shouted as he tried to throw a punch at Mikey.

The latter avoided with ease.

Unfortunately for my brother, he ended up in the garbage. Luckily not, otherwise he would have hit the wall.

-Are you all right, Takemichou?!? exclaimed the leader of the Toman as he rushed towards him.

-Shut the fuck up! You don't give a damn about me, do you?!

-C... Calm down,' Draken stammered, waving his hands, taken aback by Takemichi's sudden burst of rage.

As for me, I hesitated to intervene. In the end I decided to remain silent.

My brother leapt to his feet and grabbed the Toman vice-president by his shirt.

-How do you expect me to calm down? he shouted. Cut the crap, you're the ones who made this mess!

Suddenly Atsushi, who'd gone downstairs with his friends in the meantime, grabbed Takemichi and put his arms around him.

-Stop it, dammit! Do you want to die or what? cried the redhead.

-Shut the fuck up! Let go of me!

In my corner, I sketched an embarrassed smile. The situation was really starting to turn sour.

I wanted to intervene but a deep intuition told me not to do anything.

-You don't give a fuck about the others! my brother shouted.

-I'm sorry! We weren't trying to upset you, you know,' Draken apologised, embarrassed.

-You don't give a damn... That's why you got mixed up, isn't it? Takemichi asked.

The two Toman leaders stared at him.

-Do you have any idea what'll happen if you keep up this bullshit? The others will do anything for you! If you fight, there'll be chaos! It's not just you! If you don't stop, Tokyo Manjikai will disintegrate ! That would be a catastrophe ! I don't want to see that... I won't stand for it...

Everyone present looked at him in surprise.

He paused to wipe away the tears that had begun to flow during his speech, then continued:

-You're selfish bastards. You can't even imagine the trouble you're causing those around you... I haven't seen my sister so worried in a long time. She's worried about you, about the Toman, about the repercussions your feud will have. But she's also worried about the other members who are afraid of the consequences and who keep phoning her to ask her to do something! But she can't do anything! I don't want to see her hurt just because you don't give a damn about how she feels! I thought you were better than this...

I looked at my brother sadly, I'd really done everything wrong. All I'd managed to do was worry him.

-Takemichou says Mikey.

-Leave me alone, go home,' Takemichi murmured on his knees.

-The thing is... Since earlier... You've got some old shit on your head,' admitted the head of the Toman.

-What's that? What's it doing here? exclaimed my brother as he leapt to his feet.

-It's disgusting, Takemichou! Draken exclaimed, bursting out laughing. That's when you ran into the bins.

-Why didn't you tell me this before? Takemichi shouted at Mikey.

-I can't help it! You were too serious! Mikey replied, laughing his head off. And you had that on your head!

-If I was that serious, it's because of you!

-Cassos! Kennychou!

-He stinks!' laughed Draken.

I decided to signal my presence. I put my shopping bag on the ground and put my hands on my hips.

-Hep hep hep! I exclaimed. Before you all leave, put that mess away!

Everyone turned to me in shock.

-Big sister?!? How long have you been here? exclaimed my brother.

-Since the moment you tried to punch Mikey,' I replied. And go take a shower please 😄.

-Yes. Yes!' replied my brother, running into the house.

I turned to Mikey, Draken and Takemichi's friends and smiled.

-Well... If we start now we should be finished soon,' I said, pointing to the destroyed stuff on the floor.

_______________________________________

Hellooo 😄

How's it going?

It was an emotional chapter.

I was inspired by Takemichi's speech 😌.

This chapter is set in scan 18 and there are 278 scans 😶.

Do you find the story dragging on? To find out if I'm shortening certain parts. That would be helpful to me.

Byyye 👋🏻

Elaine