~1~

Catgirl
Riverdale is home to the supernatural world, and me dead rose also known as Catgirl Blackearpower. My mother and I just moved to Riverdale for a fresh start and no my mom and dad did not Divorce or anything it just that they needed a break from one another so I and mom moved from Aqua Terrace New York City to Riverdale where I have family here and they don't even know that we are coming at all and well I and my mom are also members of the Southside Serpents we will get to that part later. And I somehow Caught the eye of the Southside Serpent King but we will get to that part later as well. Riverdale is a quiet town or so I thought when I was 14  we lived in Riverdale and I became a Southside Serpent when I was 15 I was supposed to be a member at 17 but  I got mine a little early Why well it start with another girl who was in love with the former leader the former Serpent King this girl thought I has a thing for him I mean yuck he was my mom and adoptive uncle's cousin. I will get to that part later right now this happens.

Pop's Chock 'Lit Shoppe a diner

Jughead is taping on his laptop

Jughead
Ah, Riverdale my home. All around town, everyone was talking about Jason Blossom's being murdered, and well it was kind of crazy with well for starts Betty leaves me for Archie and then Archie leaves Betty to go back to Veronica. Which leads Betty to go out with Snake Eyes. And then there is Falling Shadow Rose Manor which has well been unlived in ever since well IDK. And there is more another mother and daughter have moved into well Falling Shadow Rose Manor but no one has seen them yet but there is a chill in the air. I on the other hand was now the Southside Serpent King and now go to Southside High with the rest of the Serpents and not only that but I would have Betty be my Queen but like I said she left me for Archie and then went out with Snake Eyes. Now then that new mother and daughter that just moved to town and that chill in the air it is even more brings more shadow and a newer mystery has rolled into our small safe and quiet town of Riverdale. That has to take both sides of Riverdale to solve it.

Marin
We are almost there "okay mom" Cat I know

Catgirl cut off her mom

Catgirl
You, and dad needed a break I get it and by moving us here is okay "good" you did tell?

Marin
The other? "yes," no I did not did you "what tell Toni, Betty, and Cheryl that I was coming no I did not" okay so what did Cheryl say?

Catgirl
She said that all around town, everyone was talking about Jason's being murdered and that Kevin's dad said that the chief medical examiner had gone missing right after Jason's body was found so his dad called you and asked if you would come back be the new Chief medical examiner until what?  "I guess until they find him  but he should have called you instead  of me" yes, but "but?" But we can work on this together after school and on the weekend "and at the Whyte Wyrm bar where the Southside Serpent meets?" Mom said yes, even there I said back.

Marin
Are you going to "stop by?" Yes, "no not yet " what

Catgirl
I cut her off again because we left when I was just about to be 16 and now I am 17 and the age that I should have become a Southside Serpent instead of 15 but whatever and my jacket and Serpent necklace are in a box that just happened to be in the trunk of my car which we are driving in well you are diving it.

she told her "and I will see them just not now but soon," Catgirl told her "Okay after you get settled then, " Marin said "yep" Cat said back as they got closer to the welcome to Riverdale sign.

Riverdale is a quiet town or is it  All around town, they talking about Jason Blossom's being murdered, and not only that there is a new mysteries or should I say three new mysteries for the kids of Riverdale High and Southside High to solved

Riverdale is a quiet town or is it All around town, they talking about Jason Blossom's being murdered, and not only that there is a new mysteries or should I say three new mysteries for the kids of Riverdale High and Southside High to solved.

I only own Catgirl and Snake Eyes my own character and Jessica blackearpower.