You're my favourite: Monty

this was a request!! i hope you all like it :3 (photo is not mine) I FORGOT TO MENTION THE PERSON WHO REQUESTED THIS BEFORE USER DMS GOT DELETED.

this is a platonic Monty x Gregory story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gregorys p.o.v.

i yawned and stretched as i woke up. then my eyes shot open, today Monty teaches me how to play mini golf! i quickly got up and ran to my dresser and pulled out my favourite blue shirt and cargo shorts and quickly got dressed. 

"MOM IM GOING TO PLAY MINIGOLF WITH MONTY TODAY.' i yelled out. i heard my mom say something but didn't pay much attention to it. i went to my closet and got my sneakers and quickly put them on. then i ran downstairs and saw mom making breakfast. my favourite too, eggs and hashbrowns, yummy. 

i sat down and eagerly awaited as mom finished up cooking and gave me a plate. i began to eat it quickly. 

"Woah there, slow down buddy, or you'll choke." i heard my mom say.

"But I'm so excited to play minigolf with Monty today, I'm finally going to learn to play mini golf!" i said as i shoveled in another bite of eggs and hashbrowns. all she did was laugh and sit next to me to eat her breakfast. 

once i finished i picked up my plate and washed it and practically threw it on the drying rack and ran upstairs to brush my teeth and grab my backpack. by the time i was downstairs and ready to go, my mom had just started washing the dishes.

"mooooom come on, I'm going to be late." i said as i stood by the front door.

"Honey, i got to wash the dishes." she said in a teasing tone.

"Mom pleaseeeee. you can do that when you come back." i said. 

"fineeeeee" she said in a really dramatic tone before drying off her hands and grabbing her purse. "let's go." she said as she opened the front door and i ran outside, running to the car. 

"Mom hurry." i said and motioned her to hurry. all she did was laugh. she unlocked the car and i jumped in the passenger's side as she got into the driver's side and started the car. thankfully we were only 15 minutes away from the pizzaplex and got there in no time. 

"yaaayy thank you mom." i said as i gave her a kiss on the cheek and jumped out.

"Be safe honey, i love you." she said as she rolled down the window. 

"i love you to mom." i said and ran inside. as soon as i did, i saw Freddy.

"FREDDY!" i yelled and ran up to him, jumping on him. he laughed.

"Hey there superstar." he said and hugged me.

"How are you?" i said, looking up at him. 

"I'm great superstar. i hear your going to be learning how to lay mini golf with Monty!" he said and smiled.

"i sure am! I'm so excited, where is he?" i asked jumping off of him. i looked around before looking back at Freddy. he had an almost sad look on his face. "Is everything okay?" i asked him.

"Yep! i will help you look for Monty." he said happily and took my hand. we walked all over the pizzaplex until we found Monty. he was at El chip talking to the robots there.

"MONTY!!" i yelled and ran up to him. he jumped and looked over at me, smiling when he saw me. he stood up and caught me when i jumped un him. 

"Are you ready to rock and roll?" he asked.

"Heck yeah!" i said and smiled widely. he waved at Freddy and carried me under his arm to Monty golf. i laughed the entire way.

"Are you ready?" Monty said as we entered.