★chapter-24★

lee minho pov

the stylists were doing my hair and make-up, my eyes felt droopy so i kept them shut. i wanted to lay down and sleep but that wouldn't be good for the stays, would it? the hair stylist sprayed my hair with a little something, adjusted it a bit, and then she was done. as for the make-up... not so much.

i felt hands wrap around my neck, coming from behind. my body automatically stiffened because i knew exactly who he was without even opening my eyes.

"what is it, hyunjin?" i asked, my eyes closed shut.

"hyung, you shouldn't shoot the mv, it's very cold outside and that's bad for your fever." hyunjin said with concern in his voice. i eventually relaxed to his hug and sighed.

"i know." i said, opening my eyes. "but i want to do it, you can't change my mind."

he hit me on the side of my neck, making me flinch. fortunately, the make-up artist wasn't doing my face that time.

"yah! im older than you, have some respect." i scolded him.

"oh im sorry but im not going to let you overwork yourself, you pabo." he scolded back.

"done." the make-up artist said.

i looked up at hyunjin, who was staring (more like glaring) deep into my soul. i narrowed my eyes and glared back at him. i raised my hand up and slapped him on the cheek.

"you have a serious problem." he said. "overworking fetus?"

"you're not funny." i said, looking away from him.

"but seriously," he said, his hands now on both my shoulders. "you need to stop."

"no." i said, closing my eyes again to try and get rid of him. but of course, he didn't leave.

"if you pass out, don't blame me if i say i told you so." hyunjin said. i knew the chances of me passing out was high, but i could hold on, im not weak.

"as you wish." i said, leaning back and using his stomach as a pillow. he hit my head, making me jump. "ow! the stylist worked hard on that, the disrespect is crazy."

"shi- sorry." he said urgently, fixing my hair; i had to say, it was very comfortable.

"so, are you gonna leave or just stay there?" i asked. "your shooting starts in five minutes."

"really?" he asked, checking the time and widening his eyes. "thanks for the reminder!" he said, running away.

i shook my head in disbelief that he actually forgot and leaned back on the uncomfortable chair to try and sleep. i felt someone gently raise my head and place a comfortable pillow underneath it so i could sleep comfortably. i opened my eyes and saw my dear hannie standing before me, his eyes looking into mine. a smile formed on my face at his appearance.

"sleep." he said, putting his hands over my face to close my eyes. "ill wake you up when it's your turn to shoot."

i took his hands in mine and took them off of my eyes to get a better look at him. he now had dark brown hair with curls all over, he was wearing a bandanna on his head and his outfit was a shiny black colour. i let go of his hands.

"okay." i said, closing my eyes and laying my head properly on the pillow. i will trust him to wake me up.

*
*
*

han jisung pov

i just finished my part and was now watching hyunjin, felix beside me. we were both eating popcorn.

"doesn't he look so... perfect?" felix said in awe, his head tilted and his eyes fixed on hyunjin. i had to agree, the way hyunjin moved his body to the beat was mesmerizing.

"i suppose." i said, taking some more popcorn and stuffing them all in my mouth. felix looked at me and poked my cheek.

"chipmunk." felix said. i gave him the bombastic side eye and smacked his hand away from me, making him laugh. "so cute."

"i know im cute." i said confidently.

"good for you, buddy." he said, patting my head. hyunjin walked back, he was freezing because of how cold it was. felix took a blanket and wrapped it around hyunjin.

i wasn't wearing a blanket, but i can handle the cold. as elsa says, the cold doesn't bother me anyway. i checked the time and realized minho was next, so i walked back inside to wake him up.

he was sleeping so peacefully on the chair that i almost didn't want to wake him up. i put my hand on his forehead and then on my own to check his temperature. his fever had gotten worse.

"why must you care so much for stays?" i sighed out of annoyance before shaking him. "hyung, wake up. hyung -- it's your turn to shoot next, hurry up."

he opened his eyes, his eyebrows were furrowed as if the light annoyed him so i elevated my hand above his eyes to block the light. his eyebrows relaxed and he looked at me.

"what?"

"your turn to shoot." i said. "hurry up, we don't have much tome left."

i went in front of him and leaned on the counter, holding onto his arm and helping him get up from the chair. he stumbled and wrapped both arms around my neck. the counter, luckily, broke my fall. he leaned onto me and moved his hands down to my waist, his head resting on my shoulder. my heart was pounding so loud that i wondered if he could hear it.

"minho." i said, trying my best to make my voice loud and clear. "get up, you need to film your part in the mv."

he used my shoulder as strength to stand up straight. i wrapped my arm around his waist to help him move and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, his head facing the floor.

"i told you that you should've delayed the mv." i scolded him. "look the struggle you have to go through now. honestly, you're so stubborn for doing that. i know you may be the leader and all, but you really need to think for yourself too!"

"yeah, yeah." he said, his voice sounding as deep as felix's. when we reached outside, he hissed because of the cold. i looked at him with concern but i didn't get to say anything because at that moment, hyunjin and felix ran over to help me move minho.

"jeez, you're in a really bad condition." felix said, his tone and face filled with worry.

"i can literally smell the fever." hyunjin said, and he wasn't wrong either.

"let me try to stand on my own." he said, and we all let go, but still remained close in case he fell. he walked with his posture straight all on his own, and i could see the struggle. it hurt me to see him like that. i wanted to run to him and help him walk so he can relax, but i knew i couldn't do that at the moment.

i stood behind the camera with a blanket ready the entire time he filmed his part. fortunately, he made no mistakes and aced it first try.

"cut!"

i ran over to him and wrapped him in the blanket. hyunjin and felix came to help me take him back to the car so he could get to the dorm. hyunjin and i helped minho in and said goodbye to felix before joining him in the car.

"you can sleep, it's a long ride to the dorm." i said, helping him buckle his seatbelt before doing my own. i took out the pillow and put it next to his head and tucked him in properly with the blanket. he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

why do you do this to yourself, minho?

***

AAAAAAAAAAAAA okay that's all for this chapter

have a great day or night!! <33