𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"Earth. Fire. Air. Water. When I was little , I always thought all I need was learn them, then I faced some deadly enemies, lost my bending, my connections , got poisoned, opened a new era for new airbenders. But now , I'm with you, with our friends."

Brown locks waved as the woman in blue spoke, the air around her waved more, her ocean eyes sparkled as the sun hit them. A pair of golden eyes watched her strong yet elegant form.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" a bit dumbfounded , the brunette asked, with a smile in her face.

The young lad in front of her didn't answer, she blinked at him, usually , he wasn't like that.

"...You're beautiful." The brunettes eyes opened wide and her cheeks flushed a bit.

"Again with that? I really don't understand you, flirty midget."

"Oi, I'm taller now!" The woman in blue laughed out loud as she grabbed her stomach. "Never thought I would laugh this much, haha! Let's go, wonder boy!"

She clasped their hands together, 'When will you take me seriously?'

The younger one thought as he watched her dragging him, he watched her hair waving, her laughter , then a second, her form started to disappear a bit.

In a fright , he hugged her tightly from behind. "Korra.!"

"Sinbad.?"

?"