I

NOAH'S POV

Wooho.

Today, me and my class are going to France and yes, i payed 1500 dollars for this, at least its less expensive then an actual ticket. but im gonna stay in an airplane for 10houres just to stay for a week. 

The only tihing that makes me wanna kill mysef is, i gotta go with my class ...

You must think its better but, let me introduce you my class;

1. Izzy, a crazy ginger but one of my best friends

2. Owen, a fat fuck who eats anything, like ANYTHING. my best friend though.

3. Eva, a girl who has angry issues, lesbian girl. My best friend too. Yeah, were a four trio

4. Heather, a chinese pick me, spoil daddys girland populair.

5. Alejandro, spanish dumb fuck who i ask every day to kill himself.

6. Tyler, sportif dumbass

7. Lindsay, bigger boobs then brain, dont even remember her boyfriend's name (Tyler)

8. Harold, nerd

9. Trent, he's actually kinda chill and kind.

10. Justin, 'supermodel'

11. Katie, Sadie.

12. Sadie, Katie.

13. Courtney, Shes kind but kinda annoying but shes tolerable. we're hobnobber.

14. Geof, party dude

15. Bridgette, weird name, but shes chill.

16. Leshawna, she's a stereotype but she's kind i guess.

17. Gwen, weird ass emo lesbian girl, probably watches Nana. (i love this anime)

18. DJ, what the fuck is that name, but he's a cutie pie.

and finally last for worst, 19. Ezekial or how the fuck you spell it, he's just hella annoying.

did i say worst? NUh uh!

Finally, 20. Duncan, bully green haired.

Well you get it, autistic ahh class.

I wish Emma was here tho.

She's my girlfriend sooo...

......................................................................................................................................................

"Students, are you ready to start your brand new aventure!"

the teacher said.

They all cheered when i was just starting at her soul.

i looked grumpy while reading my book so Izzy who was behind me told me:

"Hai Noah! Why do you look so grumpy? you look sooo silly"

she said while pulling my cheek and pulling my hair

"Remove. your. disgusting. hands. OFF OF ME!"

I said after biting her arm, she then started to pull my hair more and then, the teacher depared us.

"Woah little buddy! when did you get so angry? just chill! we're going to fricking france Noah!"

The fat fuck said

"Yeah, Noah, be  happy just a bit in your life!"

The Chinese girl said

"Why are YOU happy? you look weird with this emotion."

I said

"Oh shut up! Im the one who asked the teacher if we could go to this rich school and I payed just to see my step-brother!"

She said

"That Cody boy you've being talking for 3years?"

Leshawna said

"Yeah! And i swear to god if you make fun of him im gonna push you out a window Duncan!"

"Why would he bully him?"

DJ said

"He has a tooth gap and an Hypotropia, and this eye has Heterochromia, its cause when he was young his dumbass falled and had to change his eye he falled again so he now have Hypotropia."

Heather said.

If you dont knows what is Hypotropia is, its when one of your eye looks down and Heterochromia is when your eyes has differant colors.

"Aww! Why would you bully him that's just cute!"

Bridgette said

"Yeah and he's very kind and has broken english. Cause, you knows, he's french."

"logic.."

i said

"Oh shut up Noah!"

.............................

Hii!! im Ashley! This is a story  made back in novembre 2023 on my old acc!

i modifited cause my old english was shitty as fuck and cause it was cringe.

TTYVVyVgyuHHUHUHHh ik yall love radioapple and not Noco but hey its okay we dont mind.

ILY GUYS TGVUTVFGVTTJGG

@Mwa__0my belevole :333