30 ♡

REBEL
Wednesday, December 24
The Robinson's Residence

"Mommy I am sorry for how I spoke to you earlier, it just felt like everything was making me overwhelmed. I promise I will try to watch what I say the next time" Cara said standing at my bed side.

"Come here" I said and she sat beside as I sat up in the bed.

I drew her into me and hugged her tightly.

"Neither  Tiovanni nor this baby can ever take the place that you and Nick have in my heart. You're my my first baby and I love you so so very much. I'm also sorry about earlier but what you said really hurt my feelings babe" I said to her.

"Suh like how you wrong and me wrong me can come grandmarket or yuh waah stay home too as punishment for yourself?" She asked me.

"Cara gwaan bout yuh business" I laughed and she walked off.

"Tell Tiovanni I'm hungry" I said loudly just as she was about to close the door.

"Wah yuh want fi eat?" Tiovanni asked when he came into the room moments later.

"Nuh really waah nothing too heavy, can you just make me a snack?" I asked him.

"Alright, soon come" he said closing the door.

A few minutes later he returned with a peanut butter sandwich and a bottle chiled coconut water.

"Thank you baby" I told him.

"Need anything else?" He asked.

"No, wah yaah do?" I asked.

"Me and Nick a race pon fi ps" he replied.

Just then I had a thought and decided to act on it.

I opened the sandwich and squeezed a good amount of powder on one side of the sandwich then closed it back.

I took a big bite of the sandwich and immediately felt my mouth springing water as it came in contact with the powder.

With it still not being enough I still turned the bottle to my head to get more.

"Me a guh get back to me game and leave you to do whatever" Tiovanni said closing the door behind him.

***

"Yaah guh stay with we or??" I asked him as he slipped into the parking lot of Red Hill's Popeyes.

"Yuh nuh seh yuh naah stay out long??" He asked me.

"Like two hours. Just a guh carry dem guh pon di ferris wheel mek dem tek three spin den buy two toys and something to eat then come home" I replied.

"Me nuh too waah walk up inna the crowd ennuh, but me a come wid unu" he replied and got out the car opening the kids door then came to open mine.

He held my hand while the kids walked ahead of us.

They wanted to go on the Ferris wheel first thing so we made our way to where it was

(A/N: Mandeville me come from, mnk how Town stay😭)

"How much fi go pon dis Mark?" Tio asked the man collecting the money.