One

This story is mostly going to be 3rd person. Hope you enjoy!

————————————————————

Though Yujia isn't really interested in getting married, her parents are still finding a man for her. No matter how much she asks her parents to not get married, it ends up failing.

Ever since the Huang family generation started, it has always been traditional. It's like the ming dynasty kept on going for them after it ended.

Ying, her little sister, is the only person Yujia got along with, despite the two having a four year age difference.

Though Ying is younger, she was more confident talking back to her parents than Yujia.

The only time a person that wasn't Chinese came was a small blonde haired girl who stutters a lot. Yujia despised her. She wore a hanfu incorrectly, disrespected her grandparents and got food everywhere.

She and Ying were glad she got killed and never seen again. It was also annoying that the girl sang really loudly for god knows what reason.

Whenever Ying was with her parents, Yujia used the time without her to talk with her grandparents. They knew she didn't want to get married but her parents had decided what's best for her.

But what she was more worried about is what would happen to Ying when she gets married. She's worried that Ying will marry an arsehole which would lead her to get hurt in many ways possible.

Ying also doesn't want Yujia to get married because their parents will find a man for Ying to marry. And she (Ying) isn't into marriage, yet romantic relationships.

She doesn't want a man, woman or anyone of gender. She wants to be single for the rest of her life while being rich. As for Yujia, she doesn't mind dating a woman but she would never date a man.

But since her parents didn't allow same sex marriage, Yujia never told anyone other than Ying about it. She hated her family life but loved the outfits she wore.

Now let's see what happens when Yujia asks again to not get married. Will it end well or not?

"Mother, father, can I please not get married? I would rather die alone than cook for some guy," Yujia said. She has never said the second part to them.

"Yujia, we've said this many times and no matter how much you beg, it will always be the same answer." Her mother said.

"But I don't want to get married! Let alone start a family! I know how pregnancy works and I don't want to go through all of that!"

"You're getting married whether you like it or not Yujia! We're your parents so we decide what's best for you!" Her father shouted out.

Yujia got angry and stormed off to her room. Ying overheard everything and immediately went to check up on the older sister.

"Yujia! Are you okay?"

"Don't worry Ying I'm fine!"

Ying went over to hug the older. Yujia tried to make her let go but she knew that her younger sister has a tight grip so she just accepted it.

"Ying! Can you help me make dinner?"

Ying was upset she had to leave but went anyway, "coming mom!"

Now that Yujia was alone, she laid on her bed since she had nothing else to do. She really loves her bed. Whenever she gets mad or upset and Ying was busy, she went on her bed.

She sat up and looked out the window. Whenever she's bored she looks out the window since she wasn't allowed to go outside if her courtyard didn't count.