Two

Listen to the song while reading this chapter 🔫/jk

————————————————————

Yujia pov:

I woke up in a place I didn't recognise. Well I don't feel any pain on me so I think I'm fine!

I hear the door open and footsteps coming down. It was the same man I saw outside! Why did he kidnap me?

"Hello there... what's your name?"

"Huang Yujia."

"Hello there Yujia. If you want to go back to your family, they have to pay me 100,000 yuan."

100,000 yuan!?

"What!?"

"Yep. So-"

"Do you really think I'm worth that much? I'm at least worth 1,000,000 yuan! Honestly!"

"Uhh well I already wrote the note soo,"

"Whatever! It's fine."

The man turns around and walks upstairs and shuts the door. Does he really think I'm that cheap? Is he really that poor to be asking that much?

The door opens again. What does he want now?

But it wasn't the man. In fact, it was a woman who looked no older than seventeen. She's really pretty...

"Hey, sorry about my dad. He kidnaps people from rich families and asks for money in return."

"Don't worry it's okay! It's not your fault he's like that."

"Thank you. My name is Liu Haoran and I'm seventeen years old. What's your name?"

"Huang Yujia and I'm sixteen years old!"

"You have a pretty name."

"Thank you!"

Haoran is really pretty! I really like her hair and style of clothing. She lets me out of the basement to her bedroom. I look in amazement of what it looks like.

Her room is so beautiful! But how come she isn't wearing a hanfu? Eh it doesn't really bother me!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Her room is so beautiful! But how come she isn't wearing a hanfu? Eh it doesn't really bother me!

"Yujia I have a question. Why do you have a hanfu on? It's not the 1500s anymore."

"What do you mean? I thought everyone wore a hanfu?"

"Have you even been outside? Like ever?"

"Well I've only been in my courtyard for like a few times but no I haven't been outside before!"

She gives me a concerned look on her face. Why did she give me that look?

"Okay well we're going out to town. I'm going to give you some clothes so that no one makes fun of you."