241-260

Chapter 241 Set off to hunt in the palace

"Okay, I understand. Tell the master that I will proceed with caution."

"Okay, Miss Feng, you should wash up and dress up. The departure time is coming soon. The emperor won't be able to see you for a while, so it's time to come find you again." Gui Wu smiled disdainfully at the end. Nor did she envy Feng Meiren, who slept with the old emperor all day long. She didn't think it was a wonderful thing.

Feng Meiren looked at the sarcasm in her eyes and did not respond. She was doing things for her master, and she was willing to do so. His master treated her so differently, how could she let him down.

Feng Meiren ignored Gui Wu and turned around to enter the bedroom.

outside the palace gate

Mu Fengyan and the others had already got off the carriage and were waiting to greet them.

Mu Fengyan looked around. She was close to the palace gate, and envoys from various countries were already waiting here. She turned her head slightly and saw Nan Baolu and Chu Shuyao.

Nan Baolu smiled at her and opened her mouth. Looking at the shape of her mouth, Mu Fengyan knew that she called her sister.

Mu Fengyan smiled and nodded.

She turned her head and looked back again. Some of them she had seen before, and some she hadn't seen before. Most of the ones she had seen were at the Princess Plum Appreciation Banquet.

Judging from her position, she should be relatively forward. In front of her are the princess and the prince, and behind her are the daughters of some ministers. The emperor placed her here, whether intentionally or unintentionally. Although she was married to the regent, she was not married yet. After getting married, the former position of the prime minister's daughter no longer existed. It looked like the emperor had made her a target.

There was also the hateful look Chu Shuyao cast from time to time. She was convinced that the emperor had no good intentions.

She felt two sets of eyes looking at her. When she looked up, one of them was the fifth prince. The fifth prince looked at her and smiled slightly, and she returned the same smile.

The other person is Chu Junyi, the sixth prince of Xiyou Kingdom. At first glance, he still looks sick, but upon closer inspection, his expression is much better than when he first met. Mu Fengyan also nodded to him. nod.

The people outside the palace have been waiting for a cup of tea. Their noses are slightly red, and some ladies' faces are red from the cold. That's right, they are all officials' ladies and they are very noble. How have you ever suffered such a crime? If the emperor If I don't come out, I'm really afraid that several of them will faint from the cold.

At this time, the sound of horse hoofbeats came.

Everyone looked towards the palace road and saw a carriage driven by four horses slowly approaching.

The people waiting beside the carriage saw that it was the Prince Regent's special carriage, and they all saluted the Prince Regent.

When Ye Lijue's carriage arrived in front of Mu Fengyan, Ye Lijue had already seen the reddish Yan'er on the tip of Dong's nose from a distance. He was about to stop the carriage and let Yan'er get on his carriage, but at this time The emperor's carriage slowly drove out from the palace.

The prince shouted, "The emperor has arrived."

Those waiting to greet him knelt down to pay homage to the emperor.