701-720

Chapter 701 Man in Black Fox Mask

next day

After Mu Fengyan woke up, she received the news that her brother was safe and sound. Her uneasy heart finally settled. After learning that her brother was safe, Mu Fengyan once again sorted out what happened.

Mu Fengyan intuitively felt that the matter was not over yet, and those people would never give up. In the past four years, they had also wiped out some secret forces, and some local bandits that had remained earlier. What these people had in common was that they were hiding in the mountains. Among them, or occupy the mountain and become the king,

There is no guarantee that there will be some hidden forces that have not been discovered. If searching deep into the mountains is impractical, the current plan should be to find out a few people from the captured people. If the nest is found, they will be destroyed directly.

In the next few days, although Mu Fengyan and Ye Lijue's carriages were not as fast as before, the speed was not too slow. Whenever they rode in the carriage, Ye Lijue would hold Yan'er in his arms, fearing that Mu Fengyan would have someone. Wrong.

dragon slaying mountain

This mountain is located at the junction of Xiyou County and Nan'an County. It is surrounded by mountains. Who would have known that the center surrounded by mountains is actually a vast land. Few people enter here.

Unless you know the terrain, if you want to step into this place, you must first go around several mountains outside. If you want to climb over the mountains, it is not easy. Regardless of whether you will get lost if you enter the mountains, the beasts inside will also give up the idea of crossing the mountains. .

Because no one cares about this place, it has become a hiding place for certain forces. No one has discovered this place for many years. It can be said to be a hidden paradise. It is like an independent world. The people here have been here since more than 20 years ago. They moved in quietly, and now there are tens of thousands of them. The men mainly perform rigorous training, and in their spare time they have to farm and harvest crops.

Women usually take care of the housework, and children over six years old also have to practice alone. Here, they only obey the orders of their master. What the master says is the imperial edict. Their life and death are also in the hands of the master. They rarely see the master.

Even if I see him, I still don't know what his true appearance is like under the black fox mask. I only know that his current master is about seventeen or eighteen years old. Although he is young, he is a man of his own words and ruthless means. If he violates his master's wishes, he may also commit a crime. For those who make serious mistakes, the master will let everyone in the mountain watch with their own eyes as they are skinned and cramped. Even the children in the mountain will have to witness it with their own eyes. The timid girl was frightened to death on the spot. It also happened.

Therefore, the people in this mountain, regardless of gender, old or young, have an attitude of awe towards their master.

Most of the people who live here use local materials, and most of them live in wooden houses.

Only the tall palace far away from the wooden house is where the master lives.

But at this time, the atmosphere in the palace was extremely depressing.

The young man sitting on the tiger skin wearing a black fox mask has a lazy expression and an evil smile on his lips. Although his beautiful phoenix eyes are curved, the chill in his eyes makes the person standing below shiver down his spine.