✨Chapter 1✨

As a cool breeze came through the window, Tosha sat in her room working on a science project for school. After a few minutes she hears her phone ding with a message from her family group chat. The message from her father reads "Family meeting living room 5 minutes". She goes through every scenario in her head trying to think of any reason for this but she can't think of anything. So she gets up and heads downstairs to figure out what's going on.
As she makes her way to the couch she sees her mom and asks if she knows what's going on. Brina is just as confused telling her it's your father so who knows. Just then lasercorn enters the room.

"Hey loves, so you're probably wondering what's happening right now"

"Yeah dad, what's going on?" Tosha questions.

"Well I got offered a new job today!" Lasercorn says excitedly.

"What? Where?" Tosha asks.

"It's at this company called Smosh. They make YouTube videos." Lasercorn explains

"That's great news Sweetheart" Brina says.

"Yeah that's awesome dad but if that's all I have a really important science project that I have to finish."Tosha replies.

"Ok sweetpea go get your homework done." Lasercorn says.

Tosha says bye to both of her parents and heads back upstairs. She sits back down and after a couple hours of work she finishes her assignment. As she's sitting there she decides to look up Smosh on YouTube. So she gets on her laptop and searches them. The first video to come up is "Pokémon in Real life". Tosha clicked play and began watching. A few hours and Smosh videos later Tosha realizes she should probably get to bed as it's gotten late. As she lays down to go to sleep she can't help but think about meeting her new favorite YouTubers.
Tosha woke up to her father yelling for her.

"Tosha Jane, it's time to get up." Lasercorn yells

"Dad there's no school today, why do I have to get up?" Tosha groans wanting to sleep in.

"Your mom had to go to work and today's my first day at Smosh so you've gotta come with me." Lasercorn answers

She immediately gets excited sitting up in her bed.

"I get to meet Ian & Anthony." Tosha says excitedly

"Yeah, now hurry up and get dressed, we don't wanna be late." Lasercorn hollers

Tosha gets up and picks out her outfit. She decides on a black crop top and a pair of light blue jeans. She then puts her hair into a messy bun and throws on her converse before running down the stairs to meet her dad.

"All ready dad let's go." Tosha says

"Let's get on the road then." Lasercorn responds

They get in the car and Tosha immediately puts on One Directions 'live while we're young'. Lasercorn playfully rolls his eyes but turns the radio up for his daughter. They jam out the whole ride to the Smosh office. When they finally arrive Tosha can't help but feel starstruck. She's ready to go in and meet these two men who somehow in less than 24 hours have become her favorite YouTubers ever.