✨Chapter 8✨

As everyone gets on the bus Tosha becomes more excited. She ends up sitting in the middle of the bus next to Forest. Both girls seem a little nervous but that is to be expected this is both their first big Smosh thing.

"Hey Tosha, you seem really excited about this." Forest says making small talk

"Of course I am. This is so cool!!" Tosha replies full of excitement

"This does sound like it's gonna be pretty cool." Forest responds smiling at Tosha

"Yeah Uncle E said there was gonna be some new guy there to referee. I think his name was Shayne or something." She says talking a mile per minute

"Wow, that's cool, another new person. Guess I won't be the only newbie then. Forest laughs

"Yeah in a way everyone is new since Smosh has never done anything like this." Tosha says finally looking at Forest

"Yeah I guess you're right." Forest responds

Tosha then takes out her headphones and listens to music. She slowly starts to drift off to sleep. The excitement wears off a little. As she falls asleep her head falls onto Forest's shoulder. About an hour and a half later Forest gently shakes Tosha to tell her they are there.

"Sweetie hey we're here" Forest says softly to her

Tosha slowly wakes up and looks around. Taking in her surroundings and trying her best to stay awake. She tries but has a hard time actually keeping her eyes open. Eventually Lasercorn comes and picks her up and carries her off the bus. After they finally get off the bus Tosha starts to really wake up.

"Ok Dad I'm awake you can put me down." Tosha says

Lasercorn puts her down and hands her her bags.

"Ok everyone go put your stuff up, relax then meet back here in an hour. Ian says

Tosha follows Lasercorn and finds a room to stay in. She puts her stuff down and then lays in bed and just relaxes. After about 30 minutes she decides to change into more beach attire since that's where they are. She puts on a pair of biker shorts and one of her strapless flowy tops and then goes to meet up with everyone. Once she arrives Uncle Anthony explains that they are going to be picking teams. Tosha is super excited and can't wait. The next thing she knows they start recording.