kingsday

Warnings: -

Lando is always down for a party,even if it meant he would need to travel to another country in order to do that.Always there and living his best life.Why wouldn't he,he is literelly a Formula 1 one driver for one of the best teams,a millionair and a streamer.Recently he was able to convince you to join one of them which was going to be in the Netherlands,to be more specific Amsterdam.You didn't see a problem with getting a bit drunk and to vibe to some good music,after all your exams,which you proudly passed.After all it was Kingsday and everyone was celebrating there so why not join?

Some of Landos friends were there aswell.One of them was Martin Garix,who you didn't have a lot of contact with,but that would change after today.

-"Let's go babe!",Lando cheered and gave you his hand,so you could get on the small boat without falling into the water.

Lando was really in a party mood today and hyped everyone up,before the music even got played.You didn't know any people there and acted a bit shy at the beginning,but after some minutes you got to know a really nice girl.Her name was Sophie,you both had a lot in common,so the toppics to talk about didn't run out fast.

The party started to get louder and wilder every second.You really enjoyed your time and currently sipped on your second drink.

-"Are you alright babe,everything ok?",Lando wrapped his arm arround you shoulder and pulled you in to place a kiss on your forehead.

-"Yeah I'm totaly fine!",you took another sip of your drink,Lando took your glass into his hand after you detached it from your lips and took a sip himself.

-"That's enough Lovers!",Martin laughed and put a pair of black sunglasses on your face,which Lando immediately took off and placed them on his face,but upside down.That was the moment where you started to notice,that he was already a bit drunk.

You and Sophie vibed to the music and had the time of your lifes.You could see,that Lando was vibing aswell,but now he was definitely drunk.You decided to approach him and check if everything was ok,in that same moment Lando got hit with a glass and it injured his nose.Blood dripping down onto the ground,but the wide smile didn't leave his face.

-"Lando what happened!?",you couldn't hold your laughter in.He was laughing aswell so you thought he would be ok and he was.

-"I don't even know!"

-"Lando how many drinks did you have?!"

-"I stopped counting at 3."

Landos nose got bandaged and the party moved on,now a bit more carefull,but still loud.

🏎
I can't even explain how much I would want to party with him.He is definitely the one that turn everything up.
Xoxo
Laila