Intimate conversation

Smriti's POV

Today is the second last game of the season. Looking back I don't know where the time went. It was all in jiffy. The team bond is increasing day by day with each bonding season. There was an invisible barrier between everyone but that was broken on Holi which i am really thankful for. But now as the tournament is proceeding towards the end my heart is sinking thinking that I would not be able to meet Pez regularly. She unknowingly became a really important part in my life. I know there is something more between us that could be blessing for me. She is the ray of light in my darkness. She without her knowledge healed a part of me that was burnt for a long time. I need advice and there is only one person who could give me the best advice. I scrolled through my phone to find the contact of that person...

 I scrolled through my phone to find the contact of that person

Ring... ring... ring...
"hey how are you"

" i am good how are you and others" i said

"I am good and they are well too. Are you alright baby? What happened you sound tensed"

"I umm am just..... really confused right now. I am in dilemma on what to do,which path to choose. I am panicking... pleaseeee guide me bhabhi. You are the best one in this field." I rambled nervously

" Sam take a deep breath. Inhale hold your breath and now exhale, repeat again with me(she made me do it 4-5 times) now tell me what happened in detail without leaving anything and without hesitation ok." She said and i nodded vigorously

"Don't nod answer me while speaking ok..( she Said sternly) wait lets FaceTime"she said knowing me really well and i smiled she knows how to lift my mood.  She waited for me to continue.....

A few moments later:

" bhabhi i....think i like someone" i said after gaining a little courage and she screamed loudly god my ear drums RIP guys, you were really helpful in my life. I think our journey ends here, will miss you dearly.
(author- dramatic as ever {face palms})
I was brought out of my thoughts by bhabhi.

"What,how,when,where and most importantly who tell me everything how did it happened that Miss Mandhana the national crush finally likes someone" she exclaimed with excitement

I chuckled a little and replied" um do you know Ellyse Perry my teammate" I waited for some kind of reaction from her but the line went silent and suddenly she again screamed god i will definitely turn deaf today

" um do you know Ellyse Perry my teammate" I waited for some kind of reaction from her but the line went silent and suddenly she again screamed god i will definitely turn deaf today.

" who doesn't know her tell me its her whom you like please please (i nodded and she jumped up from her seat) you guys are literally match made in heaven. The ice and fierce queens of the cricket world together. Damn that would help one hell of news for the world."
She was on cloud nine this is why i love my bhabhi she really is child at heart. Sometimes it's difficult to understand who is the adult in the Kohli family only i am mature among these kids. So much responsibility on these little shoulders. I sighed at the thoughts uff...

"Bhabhi i have never felt like this before it's all new for me. I don't know what i feel for her is love or is it just infatuation. She makes me feel things i did not knew i could have ever felt. She makes me feel alive, gives me hope that I can survive in this world with a little love but..... I know I don't deserve her she..she is the best and wherever she goes, she lights up the room with her sense of humour and bubbly nature but on the other side, I'm completely opposite from her. I don't want her to trapped in my darkness that will dim her light and gradually diminish it. She deserves the world, and I can't give her that. What should I do Bhabhi?" I poured all my insecurities to her.

" bacha listen to me carefully i know you are insecure about it because of your past. But give her one chance maybe just maybe she's the one for you that can provide you that home y and cosy feeling. The one person you crave at the end of the day to see when you come home after a long practice session. She is the one person that you can call home. That provides you peace and comfort. You should open up about your feelings to her and tell her everything if you feel comfortable because it's her decision too if she sees a future with you. She needs to know what she's getting into. So I will advise you have a conversation with her if it's mutual feelings and how everything is, then let her know what she's getting into and things will work out if you have a mature conversation beforehand. It will be the best way. Don't worry you deserve best you know Sam so please don't ever underestimate yourself baby, you are like  big baby child of ours who no matters what is always part of our family. We know you have a golden heart. Once you let someone break the icy exterior and the wall that you build around your heart you can go to any length to protect your close ones because you value them so much." she said when a proud mother smile, and I was controlling the tears in my eyes hearing her.

" thank you Bhabhi for the advice and always being there for me when even when I was pushing everyone away. Thanks for sticking by my side you, cheeks and Vami are the closest people in my life and you are my family. I can proudly say I have a family a beautiful family and I will talk to Pez and if everything turned out the way I desire I swear Bhabhi I'll try my best for the rest of my life to make her feel special. I will treat her like Queen and will never hurt her intentionally and I'll worship the ground she walks on. Because  she is the one who ignite all the emotions that I once thought i would never be able to feel again she's special, and she deserves to be treated like royalty ( suddenly my smile faltered as I remembered something) but Bhabhi what if they come to know about this would they attack her? I am... I am really scared about her safety. They can do anything if they came to know about her involvement with me." I said panicked
" Sam relax nothing of that sort would happen increase the security and make sure they won't come after what is yours. Secondly don't keep Perry in darkness about this matter tell her when she is ready for the commitment ok. Now all the best my sherni( lioness) go and claim what is yours." She said smiling and it gave me hope that future is filled with happiness and love. Then we talked a little bit more about general things and then bid goodbye.

Oh god it's so difficult to confess. Please give me strength so that i would not make fun out of me there. Sighs and gets ready for the match.