Apology gift

Well, you definitely fucked up. You should've given him a chance, and now he was probably crying in his room.

As you stared at the flowers, you sighed and grumbled to yourself as you sat up in your bed. Luckily for you, you had an empty glass vase on your table near a vanity. You poured some water from a half empty water bottle into the vase, placing the flowers inside the vase. It was a genuinely beautiful arrangement of flowers and clearly took time to have a decent color palette.

You huffed as you just stared and stared.. and stared even more flowers. You grunted, sitting up as you decided to just.. go online and searched for what he liked. Out of context, it would sound stalkerish, but whatever. Obviously, he was really into tech, and there was little to nothing about his past relationships.

You searched for a while, nothing. Maybe he liked flowers. That could've been why he got you some. You went to several websites, people really liked him, you could only tell by the several flowers that were based on him. It was kinda sweet, so you ordered a few bouquets online. It was same day shipping, so it shouldn't take long.

Surprisingly, it took only an hour. You were mostly just mindlessly scrolling through sinstagram photos, so you didn't really notice. You ran down the door, grabbed the flowers, and ran back up to your room. The others gave you weird looks, but you didn't care. This was an apology gift, nothing more, and hopefully, he didn't start assuming things.

You took each flower delicately out of the boxes, sticking them all together into a very beautiful flower arrangement. Now, it wasn't custom made like Vox's, but it was surely a well-done apology gift. You wrote a small card (which I will not write about) and wrapped it into a big box.

But there was one problem.. how were you going to get this to him without getting smited for even placing a foot on the front doorstep? You couldn't really tell anyone about this, either. Sighing, you ran downstairs and kicked open the door, running out in search of the Vees tower.