"Hopefully, he doesn't start assuming things." PART 1

[This will be.. a doozy.]

Wonderful, you just finally got Vox to trust you again. Now, you aren't dating, but you aren't enemies. Win win, right? Not really. See, the Vees are basically an enemy to the Hazbin Hotel, and.. you live at the hotel. So, it's not much of a good combo. But, do the other residents care? No. Do the other Vees care? Probably.

The least thing you were expecting was to get a message at 6:45 in the morning from an unknown number. The sudden sound of a notification ringed in your ears, drowsiness still sitting in you as you opened your phone to read the message. "Hey babess, come meet me at the tower at 2:30. Love you!! - Xoxo, Vox."

Oh. My God. Did he seriously text you that? First off, how did he even get your number!? Second off, does he seriously think you two are DATING!? Oh my Satan.. you look at your phone, trying to process that message. Mumbling to yourself, you just type "k." What did he expect from a demon at 7 am? 'Oh yes, my love, I will surely be there!!11!1!' No!

You groan, flopping back into bed. You knew you had to get up, and you hated it. Why couldn't you have stayed asleep? Grumbling to yourself, you step out of bed, fixing your hair in the vanity (unless ur bald lmao) and walking downstairs to the hotel lobby. You were in pajamas and didn't have the energy to properly get ready. Who would care anyway?

Reaching downstairs, everyone waved as always. Though, Husker talked first, which was surprising. "Hey, your little box-head of a boyfriend keeps trying to install some of his shitty VoxTek cameras into your hotel room. Keep an eye out of him."

...

..HE WHAT?

Now a little dumbfounded, you give a baffled look. Husker responds, mocking your shocked expression. "Yeah, that's how we were, too." He rolls his eyes, clearly not surprised Vox would do this. To be honest, why were you surprised? He was most likely to do this, anyway. Everyone nods, also wondering why they were surprised. Niffty speaks up. "You're lucky, you got a bad boy.."

Well, never mind that. You tell everyone he wants you to go to the Vee tower and that he thinks you two are dating. "Well, are you?" Angel speaks up. "Obviously not!?-" you shout back, what kind of a question was that? You pinch the bridge of your nose, tightly closing your eyes as you groan. At that point, you just wanted to skip time past today.

☆~| Timeskip to like 1:30 idk |~☆

Checking the time, it was 1:26. You had about an hour before driving to the Vee tower, and you might as well get ready. (You can pick if you're wearing a suit or dress, but it's gonna be blue :3)

It took about 30 minutes to get ready, which was quicker than your usual times. Surprising, right? You end up thinking it was just a good idea to buy him a gift, might as well, right? There wasn't much on the market.

Flowers? No, you already did that.. Technology? No, you can't do that either. You sigh, thinking about what would be a nice gift for this man. What were you going to say to tell him that you weren't dating, or even his reaction? Mumbling to yourself, you could buy a shark plush. After all, it was his favorite animal. It was 30 dollars, but it was worth it. After 15 minutes, it was sent to your doorstep.

You sped downstairs, grabbing it before anyone could see. While being in your hotel room, you wrapped it in some blue wrapping paper. This would definitely be a great gift.