The "baby" of the group(smut) JJ part 2

I cannot get the image of what me and JJ were about to do out of my head, and it was the worst time for people to get home like all i have wanted for forever is too be with JJ and i was so close. But unfortunately the world is against me and doesnt want to see me happy.

I really did believe jj when he said that he would come back but im not even sure he really likes me i mean maybe he was just horny in the moment, but i also know he could get sex whenever he wanted so why make a move on me.

I get stuck in my head in the middle of class just trying to piece together why he started something i dont think he will finish. As I continue to think i snap out of it as my teacher says "sorry am i boring you with history y/n" i shake my head to say "no no not at all" he nods and continues the lesson.

I figure i should probably focus on school before i get even more attention on me. Besides i can think about this later tonight because more might happen tonight when i have to see him with all the pouges, i sigh and look up at the chalk board to pay attention to whatever we are doing.

After schools over i get a ride home from sarah. I know she is my bestfriend and im supposed to tell her everything but i just dont think this is something i can tell her, because if nothing happens between me and jj i will be so embarrassed even telling one person my feelings about someone who doesnt care about me at all.

Once im home i wave to her bye and say "see you later tonight" she smiles and pulls out of the drive way. I walk to the front door and open it to see jj and my brother sitting together on the couch, i say "hey guys" with an awkward smile and jj smiles ear to ear while he looks me up and down. I quickly rush to my room after that encounter.

I start to realize that jj could possibly have feelings for me for real, i mean i havent seen him since what happened so i was just left to think whatever because i never got any other signs from him.

I lay on my bed on my phone waiting for our next encounter to happen later. We all agreed we would have a campfire and just hangout today so i guess thats what were doing, truth be told im nervous to act normal towards jj when were around everyone like what if i cant pull it off.

I get over my fears in my head, i need to figure out what to wear so i just throw on something random.
____________________________________
~your outfit~

____________________________________~your outfit~

I have a feeling that my brother is going to say something about my shirt so i let out a little giggle before heading out of my room to meet john me and jj again...still on the couch. Do they do nothing. Thats not the point, i say "wheres the weed" john b looks at me then looks at jj "should i tell her" he says.

JJ looks at me and stares while he says "no make her look for it on her own" i shake my head and flip them both off. I figure its in john b's room so i dont mind walking straight into his room and looking through his drawers to then find a small bag of weed that could probably do like two blunts.