Mistakes(imagine) pope

Tw:(drugs)

You make the dumb decision atleast once in your life and do something you will regret, yes well mind just happened to be tonight and youll never guess what my mistake was 1.doing drugs 2.making a move on pope(no pouge on pouge macking) thats a very important rule although it has been broken many times i was sure i would never do that. Because truth me be told i have a thing for pope and dont know how to approach it.

I pull out my phone and struggle to find iMessage...once i pull up the app i text pope.

Pope

(To pope)
Wheree assrr youee

(To y/n)
Meet me at the dock.

I turn off my phone and spin around to direct my vision to the water, i start to quickly walk there eager to see pope.

I finally find my way to the dock and i see him there standing under a dim light that only makes you see his face shape. I almost stumble while i look at him.
"Hi" i say with a crooked smile... "are you drunk" he says with concern in his voice.

I decide to not reply and just nod my head because i feel bad for telling him im drunk. I just look at him while he exhales breath. I go in quickly and kiss him on the lips. He lightly pushes me away causing a ball in my throat to from.

"Woah what was that" he says looking shocked at my sudden movement. "Did u not like it" i look down, feeling as if he doesnt feel the same way for me even though i thought he did because he gave me all the signs.

"No your just under the influence and you dont mean to do what your doing right now..and i dont want to take advantage of you" he cuts you short as a firework goes of scaring both of us. "I mean the kiss i would do it sober to but i was just so scared to do it, and i thought this was the best time" i say trying to express the way i feel.

"But why do you like me" he raises an eyebrow slightly "because i mean look at you, your gorgeous and you are so sweet...such a gentleman. And one of the smartest people i know" i feel like i sad that all way to fast as he looked shocked or confused...i cant really tell.

"Why am i that great to you" he says while looking down "because your just you" with a small smile, he turns his head and looks at me. He goes into kiss me once and the backs away from my lips "i always thought you had a thing for jj" i shake my head at his words "never he is like a brother to me" i laugh a little at even the thought of me and jj.

He laughs a little too "so how does this work...ive never really did the girlfriend thing" he says looking a little uneasy "we can move slowly for you i just want to make sure we work out" i say while he nods.

"Sounds good" he says with a wide smile. I just put my head on his shoulder. He is just the sweetest.

A/N
Something light and cutee but lmk what you thinkkk
SEND REQUESTS!!!