Relationships: A1

──── •✧• ────

This chapter is not an actual chapter, it's where you'll see the relationships between Yurika and others along with Aimi and others.

──── •✧• ────

•˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚•

"Everytime she walks into the room, It's like the whole place lights up"

" Sho, did you just see that..?"

"  Five weenies..?"

"He's so fucking hot"

•˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚•

Todoroki Shoto

 The two have known each other ever since they were little. After Hawks had adopted Aimi, he introduced her to Endeavor. Knowing that he has a kid at the same age as her. At first, she was shy around the Todoroki's. Hawks would occasionally leave her with them due to him working and he didn't want to leave her by herself in the apartment. Over time, she started to become more energetic and more open towards them. Surprisingly, she was a closer to Shoto's brother, Touya Todoroki, Only because Endeavor wouldn't let Shoto out and play. He taught her how to open up and forget about the past and focus more on the present. 

Even though Shoto wasn't allowed to play with them, She still sneaked around the house to talk with him. At first, he thought she was weird until he got used to her. 

Over the years, they became closer and closer with each other. Even after the traumatic events that occurred in the Todoroki household, Aimi still stuck with them and tried her best to help them feel better. 

She would occasionally visit Shoto's Mom at the hospital with Fuyumi. Along with just helping out in general. They treasure Aimi as something that the heavens above gave them to watch over them. Protecting them from the dangers of the real world and many more. 

Shoto has seen Aimi as a close friend ever since they met but will it change..?

•˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚•

"Stop stealing my damn food you fatass!" 

"Your such a whore.."

"He's so hot.."

"How do you find that attractive..? It's All Might.."