Finally

•˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚•

•˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚•

"Kimura! behind you!" 

The girl turned around to see a villain coming right at her with a metal pipe. She ducked along with grabbing onto the villains heads with her vines and knocking them together. "Phew, thanks Kirishima!" 

She smiled at the red head and gave him a small bow as an appreciation. The boy threw a villain onto the ground after defeating him. 

An explosion was heard from the other side of the room, making two other villains fly towards them. Kirishima grabbed her arm to make her avoid the villains that were heading their way due to the blonde. 

"Is this all of 'em? Man they were weak" The ash-blonde stated while approaching the two. 

"C'mon! We've gotta go save the others! Since we got warped here, that must mean the others are also still inside USJ! I'm worried for the people without many battle moves!" He gently let go of Aimi's arm and rubbed his face to get rid of the rubble. 

" We rushed ahead to attack, so no. 13- sensei was forced to hang back and play rear guard. If Sensei had been able to suck up that black mist, things wouldn't have turned out like this! As men, we need to take responsibility.."

"If you wanna go, go by yourself. I'm just gonna go murder that warp gate motherfucker!" 

Aimi watches as the two argue. For some reason, she could still feel one other villain in the room, but she doesn't know where they are which bothers her. 

"There's no way to counter him...!" 

Aimi instantly saw the villain that was going straight for Bakugo. She quickly wrapped her vines around the man to restrain his movement and Bakugo was quick to strike him down. 

"If he assigned these useless mooks to us it oughta be fine" 

Aimi sighed in relief as she retracted back the strings that came from her fingers. "You mean that's why you're so calm? Wow, pal.." Kirishima asked hesitantly. 

"I'm always calm, you fucking hair-for-brains!!" The ash blonde boy flipped him off while yelling. 

"Ah there he is.." 

"pfft-" 

"Just fuck off already. Seeya later.." Bakugo walked ahead leaving the room with Kirishima following. The girl noticed how she was alone and caught up with them. 

"W-wait! There's a way to get him isn't there? His uh metal chest thingy.." The girl stated as they rush down the stairs to exit the abandoned building. "Oh yea! Maybe that'll be his weak point!" 

Kirishima gave the girl a high five and chuckled. The ash blonde yelled at them for being a few steps behind making them freak out. 

Catching up to him, they successfully exited the area, of course by defeating a few villains in the way, and went back to the area they were first in.