Chapter four

I couldn't focus throughout the whole school day. It felt like a dream, nightmare? I can't tell anymore.

I was just thinking about what would happen in the theater class if Evelyn somehow knew and would plot to beat my ass, if Kaleb would spread rumors about what happened last night...he wouldn't do that though, I've known him long enough to know, but he might've have changed..

I'm sure of it.

I could hear my heart beat in my ears as the hours got closer to theater class, my eyes constantly looking up to check the time. The hour inching unbearably close to the hour, that's when being rang. My heart skipped a beat.

"It's fine. Just act like it never happened." I kept telling myself, but I wasn't a good lier. Even to myself.

Reaching the aditorium I could feel just how sweaty my palms were, the clamy feeling almost causing me to drop my script. "It's not that big of a deal!" I mumbled to myself.
Opening the aditorium door, and feeling that slight blast of cold air helped me calm down a bit. At least I was in my safe place.

Sitting in a random seat close to the stage where every one else was made me feel more safe and secure, almost making me forget why I was so nervous for, until I heard the all too familiar voice.

"Babe were gonna be late! You know how I hate to be late to my classes Kaleb!" Evelyn whined.

Nothing new from her, but unlike her. Kaleb seemed a bit nervous too, I mean why would he? No one knows what happened, besides he's the one who started it.
As Mrs. Lascano walked onstage to give her normal spill of today's class.
Though I tooned her out, my focus being on Kaleb...I could feel my plans sweating again, I could tell he was nervous too. His foot slight tapping on the floor was an easy indicator to it.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry for the long wait, guys! The next chapter is gonna be a big one!