𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══Did a terrible description of outfits

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
Did a terrible description of outfits. Pictures are at the end
══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

The dry heat was what Steven noticed first. The type of heat that made your face flush, exhaling breath hot against your skin, and your skin either uncomfortably dry or dewy. A stark contrast to the temperate weather back home in London.

His mind was still drowsy from the sudden switch and liquor Marc must've been drinking before he slipped back into the frontal lobe, the passenger seat of their mind. Pressing his hand against the dusty carpet he slowly rose onto his bare feet. Slowly he approached the swaying orange curtains hoping to see the familiar Big Ben, only to see the towering pyramids of Egypt.

Initially, he could feel himself about to panic. Yet again he gave the man who also possessed his body control to protect the both of them from Harrow's monster only to wake up in Egypt. Even so, he couldn't stop the corner of his lips twitching upward upon seeing the Pyramids. He was on the land of the one of most powerful past civilization he idolizes. Too busy admiring the twin peaks he didn't bother turning around when hearing frantic knocking on the door to what he assumes is a hotel room.

"In a minute", he replied reusing to turn his gaze away from the view in front of him.

That was until the door kicked open. Whipping around his eyes went wide upon seeing you storm towards him. "Wait wait!", Steven began freeing out holding his hands out.

Backhanding the glass bottle from his hand causing the glass to shatter against the wooden floor making the brown liquid spill. Shoving him back you pinned him against the wall cornering him. "Now wait just a minute", Steven tried saying attempting to move away from you, but you sidestepped to the side blocking him.

"Jake where the hell have you been!", you fussed.

A confused and fearful look dawned on his face. "What who'-", Steven began to ask, but felt a violent pull come from the back of his head soon engulfing him into darkness as he lost consciousness.

from this point on, it is a flashback up until. certain part

"...The Category is...Bring it like royalty", the announcer spoke after a small pause making the crowded room cheer. People crowded around the area where the makeshift runaway was while others stood up at the balconies within the room. The beige wooden floors reflect the light giving it the natural glow if a real runway.

The crow split apart allowing a woman dressed in a short blue dress with matching blue sheer gloves with a dollar store tiara. She struts down the runway showing off her curves and tiara. Some people cheered some just shook their heads.