CHAPTER 1

MITSUKI POV

it was a good morning until the principle us to come to the damn school...leo was groaning loadly because of school, leo is still half awake so i had to kick him. i jump and swing my feet toward to his body, i kick his body causing him to whimper in pain.

Leo: "NE NE MITSU CHAN!? WHY DID YOU KICK ME???"

Mitsuki: "you were half awake. so i had to wake you up..."

Leo: "you could use the other way insted of KICKING!!!"

i giggle at him and start to wear my gang uniform. i wore the yellow sweater with my gang logo behind my back and wear a black scarf causing it to hide my mouth and nose. i wear my black pant and yellow boots, leo was wearing the same but the scarf doesnt cover his mouth and nose.

both of us went outside the house and lock the door, before both of us went to school we wnet to convenience store. i buy a mochi and soft drink. my daily menu, leo was buying two onigiri wth tuna mayo filling and two mineral water. he always buy everything two bacause i always get hungry. 

soon we arrived at the school, we went inside like normal people do. the girls was squealing like a pigs when they say Leo, the boys was blushing at me.

the principle office was infront of us, i open the door and the principle greet us, we have a little chat and begging us to come school every days. i hate school in my entire life.leo was fine with it, i dont really know how he can handle this fucking prison...

soon the priciple done having conversation, we went outside. while we was walking in hallway there was four people, kinda around my age..

but something interserting happend. the girl with peach hair slap the blond shrimp. that actully caught my attention.

leo: "oh, its our junior! hinata"

mituki: i want her. let try invite her joining our gang.

both of us step into the siuation. i grab hinata hand and look at her. leo was using his smilling charms. the threee blonds was confused

mitsuki: "you hinata right?"

hinata: "y-yes?! are you our senior??

leo: "yes we are! you look pretty strong hina chan~ join our gang!!"

???: w-wait! you cant just take her"

a blond with piss hair talking to us?? what his name again? takmichu? takemuchi? ta...

leo: "its takemichi mitsu chan~ and dont you think its rude to talk to your senior like that?"

TO BE CONTINUE...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i finally done write this chapter, i hope yall enjoy? please suggest some story that pop in your mind..there still more character will come..