CHAPTER 3

LEO POV

the boy with lilac hair tell his name, his name was mitsuya...kinda a nice name BUT MY NAME MORE AMAZING HAHAHA!!! all of us told our name ad went upto the top of shrine. there were tons of peoples, probaly a gang meeting.

i saw mikey and draken on top of it. when mikey saw us he ran to mitsu chan and HUG HER?? IM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO THAT!! i snatch mitsu chan away from that shorty shrimp. mikey reaction was priceless when i snatch mitsu chan away from him and the other was scared??

mikey: "hey? why did you grabbed her away from me? she not yours!!"

leo: "oh yea? you dont even know her propaly shorty."

takemichi: 'AHHHHHH!! THE WORLD IS DOOM!!!'

we was about to start a fight until mitsu chan tug end of my sweater, her face was telling me to stop. so i had to listen to her since her level is higher than me

i kept glaring at mikey all this scence, im gonna put him in my enemy list. the meeting was about to start, mitsu chan and me standing beside takemichi since he is our junior until...

MITSUKI POV

suddenly a some brat kick my junior but thankfully i stop his kick. the other reaction was shocked and priceless..i dont know why..i dont really care tho

i glared at him. his reaction was scared and his body start shaking. leo just keep smilling like his usually exppression. the other was whispering and talking about i stop the brat kick. his name was pah i guess.

[TIME SKIP]

the meeting end, me and leo was about to went home until another annoying brat approach us. so annoying. we turn our and saw two person, first person has long black hair and fangs while the other has bleach hair with light blue eye color, his haircut was choppy haircut.

???: "hey!! are you the girl that stop Pah kick?? that interesting!!"

???: "Baji san..you dont need to shout"

the vampire guy name was baji huh? i tought it was gonna be edward.. i dont really care about it.

mitsuki: "yea i stop his kick. i think is normal i guess?.."

chifuyu: "my name is Chifuyu Matsuno! and he is Baji Keisuke!!"

leo: "well im Leonzi Kanz and she is Mitsuki Hinata"

i look at leo, he understand what i ws thinking about, he pull out a strawberry mochi from his backpack and gave it to me. the other was confused about this situation...

soon all of us done having conversation, we went home quickly. today was a little bit interesting..i hope it happed more.

[10:00 AM SATURDAY]

the alarm went off soon i press the button.i jump out from the bed and took a quick shower. i went downstair and saw Ju and Senku. both of them were cooking breakfast. i love they cooking, they always came to me and leo house every weekend just to feed us.

mitsuki: "morning mom and dad."

senku: "morning mitsu! we cook some pancake!"

ju: "i made some tea, i know you dont like coffe and good morning too Mitsu"

leo: "good morning mitsu chan! we gonna go to arcade later with the other wanna come?"

mitsuki: "sure, i havent been to arcade for long time."

senku: "great! meet us at the #### mall later!!"

both of them leave the house leaving me and leo alone. ju and senku are not my actual parent. but i see both of them as my parent figure. they age is sam as leo tho....

TO BE CONTINUE...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 3 is doneeeeeeee...supriseee new character!! both of them are couple... that all bye.