CHAPTER 4 NAVY PHEONIX

Location ???

We see a female officer

Now holding a Mysterious coin

( she was holding this coin )

??? - is this some kind of coin or something ( looks closely at the coin ) Woah it is a phoenix ( puts it in her pocket and looks at the officer ) maybe I should go home now I need to treat a serious wound

Officer- mam is it dangerous?

???- don't worry

Officer - okay mam we will take care of the situation

???- okay officer ( nods at him as she leaves in her car )

As we see her reaching her home she stops her car

???- ( coming out of the car while holding her arm ) owwwww ( as she goes inside her house she looks at the mirror she takes off her police jacket to reveal a nail inside her arm as she takes out pliers) Okay time to take this thing out ( as she used the pliers to grab the nail ) gr( grunts in pain as the nail was stuck as she takes out the nail as blood comes out as she puts on some medicine on her arm and covered it with bandages )

???- you rea tough Nova

Nova -( turned around to see)

Nova - heh yeah nagi ( smirked at him )

Nagi - you know when to give up do you,? ( Sighs in annoyance as he massages his templates)

Nova - as long as criminalized those exist I have to do my job of course ( with a smirk as she was currently wrapping the bleeding wound to stop the bleeding)

Nagi - you are not the only one. Just take some rest it is such a hassle ( lays on the sofa while sighing and closing his eyes )

Nova - but I take oath nagi i - ( turns around to look he is nowhere) *SIGH* nagi I miss you ( with a sad tone )

As she looks at the photo of nNagiwho was smiling as there is a date .nagi Jinpei died in a battle against a gangster

Nova - I wish I could turn back time ( with a sad smile)