Chapter 3

Meanwhile at the space...

Thankhun pov..

Thankhun is walking back and forth

Thankhun is walking back and forth.. Suddenly.. Arm, Yi and Lian come towards Thankhun and ask.. What's the matter Phi? '

 What's the matter Phi? '

Thankhun then reply back

Thankhun then reply back..' Im really worried about Kim... He should be back by now.. 'Lian then ask..' Where is, Kinn? 'Arm then say...' I didn't see him either phi.. 'Thankun then say..' Arm.. Please use your power to detect Kim..'Arm starts to focus and use his power to detect over Kim.. Arm open his eyes and say...' Im truly sorry phi.. I can't detect Kim right now.. 'Kinn then walk towards them and say..' No need to burden yourself by thinking about Kim.. He is already dead....'Thankun, Arm, Lian and Yi then feel shock and look at each other... Lian then ask..' What do you mean Kinn? 'Arm then ask..' You didn't do anything to phi Kim didn't you? 'Thankun look at Kinn with a serious expression.. Thankhun then ask...' Where is Kim? 'Kinn then dissappear without answering the question.. Yi then say..' He is missing not dead.. Kinn just want to mess around with us.. 'Thankun then say..' I really hope that Kim is safe somewhere.. 'Suddenly.. there's a robot come towards them..

Thankhun frown and ask

Thankhun frown and ask..' Arm.. Is this your robot? What is it doing here?'The robot communicate with Arm all of a sudden... Arm then ask..' What is it Orion? 'Orion then communicate with Arm again.. Arm then ask..' What do you mean? Phi Kim is still alive? '3 of them look at Orion.. Thankhun kneel infront of Orion and say..' Please.. Please show me.. Where is my brother is... Im really worried about him.. 'The robot start to show a vision about where is Kim... Arm then ask..' Who is with phi Kim? 'Thankun frown and ask..' Orion? Who is that man? Is he an angel? 'Lian then reply back...' I guess.. That man is the one who saved Kim's life... 'Yi then say..' We should go.. We must see Kim... We need to ask him what happen.. 'Thankun then use his power to change into Kinn appearance and say...' I will go... 'Arm is about to protest and say..' But... 'Thankun then hug Arm and say..' Don't worry... I won't use my space ship...'Thankun smile and dissappear.. Orion then leave them all alone..

Back to bakery..

Porsche then look at Kim and ask again..' What did you just say? An alien? 'Kim nod slowly and say..' Yes.. Its true... Im an alien... The reason why Im here is because my space ship got shot by my older brother Kinn Anakin.. He.. hate me... I don't even know why...I still can use my power but I need to limit it by myself...'Type then come into the bakery and say..' Hi Porsche.. 'Porsche and Kim look at Type... Kim then say..' I guess.. I should just leave Porsche... 'Type then reply back..' Im not Vegas... Im still fine with you.. As long as you didn't do anything that might hurt Porsche.. Because Porsche is my best friend.. 'Type hug Porsche's shoulder and look at him... Kim then look at them with a bit of jealousy.. Vegas then appear and say..' Porsche.. Did you really believe in his words? You say that you are an alien.. Where is the proof? 'Porsche then stand in front of Vegas and say..' Vegas.. Please stop it.. 'Kim then stand up and start to scream all of a sudden... Suddenly the windows start to breaks... Porsche, Vegas and Type quickly cover their ears.. Kim then stop the time and see everything is stop... Kim then kneel infront of Porsche and snap his fingers in front of Porsche.. Porsche then lift up his head and see Vegas and Type is still not moving..

Porsche then ask.. 'What is happening?' Porsche then see another man is standing right behind Kim... Kim then feel shock as he see 'Kinn'... Kim shake his head and shield Porsche and say... 'Don't Kinn.. Please.. Im begging you.. Please don't hurt Porsche... He didn't do anything wrong... Please...' 'Kinn' then use his power to put everything back to its place and snap his fingers.. Porsche then see Vegas and Type is moving again... Type then ask.. 'What happened?My ears are bleeding!' Porsche then say.. 'Oh no! Wait here!' 'Kinn' walk towards them and say.. 'Dont move..' 'Kinn' use his power to heal Vegas and Type's ears and say... 'Stand up'... Vegas and Type stand up and look at that man... 'Kinn' then ask.. 'Ai Kim.. You didn't want to heal that human?' While pointing at Porsche.. Kim then realize the man is standing in front of him isn't Kinn but Thankhun.. Kim then ask... 'P.. Phi Thankhun?' Thankun appear into his form and heal Porsche's ears and ask.. 'How could you destroy this such beautiful heaven?' Porsche then say.. 'I.. its not a h.. heaven.. But.. This is a bakery... sir..'
Thankhun then ask.. 'B...ba..what is it again?' Kim then reply back.. 'Its a bakery.. His bakery.. His name is Porsche Kittisawat..And those 2 are Vegas and Type...' Thankun hug Kim and ask... 'What happened to you hmm?' Kim then look at Thankhun and say... 'Please forgive me..' Thankun stroke Kim's hair and ask.. 'Who shot your space ship?' Kim then reply back.. 'Its Kinn..'Thankun shake his head and feel devastated..

Vegas take Porsche to stand next to him and whisper...' We must leave Porsche... Look at the clock... 'Kim then look at the clock and notice its already 6 pm... Kim then ask..' Are you going home Porsche? 'Type then ask..' Is it true that you are an alien? 'Thankun then lift up the doughnut out from the display cabinet and eat it... Porsche feel shock and ask..' H.. How did you do that? 'Thankun start to eat the doughnut and say...' Ermm!! Its so yummy!! Can I have more please?!!! 'Thankun feel excited and look at Porsche like a cute little kitten... Kim smack Thankhun's head and shake his head.. Thankhun then say..' Aow!! How dare you smack my head huh?! Don't you have any idea how worried I was?!'Porsche smile a little and say...' Vegas and Type is about to laugh but got stop immediately by Thankhun's death glare.. Porsche clear his throat and say.. 'Vegas.. Type.. You both may sit down with Mr Thankhun and Mr Kim... Lets have something to eat before I close the bakery..'