Chapter 9

Porsche back off a bit as Kim, Thankhun, Lian, Yi and Arm starts to combine their power... After a few minutes later.. All of them look at each other and look at Porsche.. Kim hold Porsche's hands and say.. 'Im right here sweetheart..' Porsche then say.. 'Please don't hurt Vegas anymore...' Kim then ask.. 'That bastard was with you isn't it?' Porsche then say..'And please stop calling Vegas as a bastard.. You hurt him Kim Kimhan.. And Im the one who treats his bruised just now..' Porsche pull away his hands and look away... Thankhun pat Kim's shoulder and communicate with Kim then say.. 'Please calm down Kim...' Arm then say.. 'You shouldn't suppose to be here Kim... You still can't control your anger..' Lian then say.. 'Arm is right Kim.. We know how much you love Porsche but you need to understand.. Vegas and Porsche are friends...' Kim roll his eyes and say.. 'A friends? Which kind of friends will kiss his own friends huh?' Porsche then ask... 'H.. How did you know?' Kim use his power to show it to Porsche.. Porsche then say... I guess Vegas is right Kim... I should just let you go... 'Arm clear his throat and say..' I need to show something about Kinn.. 'Thankun frown and ask..' What is it Arm? 'Arm then use his power once again to show a vision about Kinn..

Kim then feel shock as he see Blackheart then say..' Its impossible! Blackheart should be dead a long time ago.. How come he still alive? 'Porsche then ask...' Who is Blackheart? 'Lian then say...' Kinn's allies and friend.. Kinn met Blackheart for power... Kinn's power is already decreasing since Kinn had the fight with Kim.. 'Porsche then ask..' What should we do? 'Lian then say..' We must find Kinn.. We need to talk to him...'Kim then reply back..' We can't leave Porsche here.. It's too dangerous..'Yi then ask..' What if we take Porsche with us? 'Porsche shake his head and say..' I can't live with you all.. Its impossible...'Porsche phone suddenly ringing.. Porsche then say..' Please excuse me.. 'Porsche then take out his phone and see Type' s name on it.. Porsche then pick up the phone call and say... 'Hello Type?' Kinn then say.. 'Hello human...'Porsche then ask..' What do you want from me? 'Kinn chuckle and say..' Come to your bakery without telling my brothers and others.. If you dare.. Your friends will die.. 'Porsche then hung up the phone and say..' Im sorry guys.. I need to go.. Type want to see me... 'Porsche quickly grab the keys and leave the house by using his bike.. Kim then feel something is wrong then say..' Something is wrong.. I can feel it Phi.. 'Blackheart appear and say...' Hello my friends... '

Thankhun quickly pull Arm to stand behind him and say...'Blackheart....' Kim then ask.. 'What do you want from us?' Lian and Yi look at Blackheart with anger... Arm then say... 'We already protected this house.. How come you still can get in here?' Blackheart then say.. 'Instead of talking to me here... I guess you guys should go and check on that human... What's his name again? Porsche isn't it?' Kim then yell.. 'Don't you dare to touch him! You get it?!' Blackheart then say... 'Im not interested in humans Kim Kimhan... But.. Kinn does...' Lian then ask.. 'Kinn?' Blackheart rise his eyebrows and say... 'Kinn managed to get that human...' Kim then say... 'I must kill him!' Blackheart laugh and say.. 'Kinn already have my powers idiot.. No use of fighting him...' Kim then say... 'I must go after Porsche!' Kim then dissappear.. Thankhun then use his power and start to fight with Blackheart.. Blackheart strike them all and say.. 'You can't defeat me you fool!'

Meanwhile at the bakery...

Porsche pov..

Porsche finally arrives at his bakery and feel shock as he see his bakery already destroy.... Porsche shake his head and say... 'No.. No...' Porsche then get off from his bike and quickly go into the bakery and see Vegas, Type and Macau laying on the ground... Porsche is about to approach them but got stop by Kinn... Kinn use his power against Porsche.. Porsche got thrown near to the wall until Porsche accidentally hit his head.. Porsche hiss in pain and say.. 'Leave this bakery your bastard!!' Vegas slowly open his eyes and get up.. Vegas then strike Kinn from behind.. Kinn once again use his power to throw Vegas away out of the window... Porsche feel shock and yell.. No!! Vegas!! 'Kim appear and yell..' Enough Kinn! Fight me instead!! Porsche then get up and start to fight Kinn.. Kim then yell.. 'No! Porsche! Don't! Porsche punch Kinn twice and kick him.. Kim snap his fingers.. Everything is stop... Kim then open up the portal and send Porsche into the portal.. Kim then say..' Send Porsche to my Thankhun's realm.. 'The portal is close and dissappear..

Kim snap his fingers again and continue to fight with Kinn.. Type and Macau open their eyes and see Kinn and Kim is having a fight... Lian appear and take Type and Macau then say..' Vegas is injured... We must take him to the hospital now.. Im afraid.. Vegas couldn't make it...' Type, Macau and Lian go outside and see Vegas is laying unconsciously on the ground.. Yi and Arm with Thankhun appear and strike Kinn.. Kinn fall on the ground and look at them with anger... Kim then say...' Stay away from Porsche! 'Blackheart also appear and strike them as well.. Kim, Thankhun, Arm and Yi fall on the ground... Kim then strike Blackheart and say..' Leave! 'Kinn strike Kim and others again.. Kim start to feel weak and say...' Enough is enough Kinn!! 'Blackheart is about to attack them but got attack by Thankhun and Arm.. Both of them combine their power and strike Blackheart and Kinn together.. Kinn then strike them and say...' Our battle isn't over yet!! We will come back for revenge! Blackheart and I will return to conquer this world! The whole world!Just wait!' Blackheart grab Kinn and dissappear..