first date goes wrong? (Broppy)

~reader pov~

Branch put on his pink goggles, confidently, and went on the back of the Beetle bike that Poppy was already sitting on.

Poppy used the Bugs antennas to steer away, starting their first date, as they had only just offically started dating after saving the troll tribes from the rock apocalypse.

The leaders had waved goodbye,

Quincy and Essense: "Enjoy yourselves, love is the most powerful force of all!" They said, smiling.

Barb: "Cya boy toy and popsqueak!" She said playfully waving.

Prince D and cooper: "Lit, peace out queen P and Branch!" Prince D smiled, "yeah!! hahahah-!" he agreed with prince D,

Delta Dawn: "Yall have fun!" She waved.

Peppy: "Bye Sweetie! stay safe you two!" He smiled.

Thrash: "I- Wha- Huh-" Brain damage.

They Flew away, waving back at everyone.

"yall dig this!" Cooper blurted, Then he did a back flip for some reason.

Darnell: "sick flip cooper!" He walked over towards cooper and preformed their secret handshake.

"Why d-does this funk- troll get to flip and i d-dont!" Thrash screamed for some reason.

"Oh no dad dont do it- DAD STOP-" Barb knew what he was about to do,

"Its alright Barbra, im an adult sweetie," He stood out of his wheelchair- somehow- and tried to do a flip but failed miserably and instead fell on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Branch and Poppy flew together, waving back at all the other trolls and enjoying themselves, with poppy being excited and driving the bug like crazy, and branch, trying not to fall off in the back.

"uhh poppy..? do you think were going to fas-" Branch got cut off by poppy,

"Ofcourse not silly! Wait.. do you want me to go faster-?"

"..."

poppy didnt wait for branch's answer and went faster anyways.

"AHHH-" Branch grabbed around poppy waist, trying to hold on for dear life, and closed his eyes.

Poppy realised branch grabbed around her waist and immediately got butterflies, even if he was just trying to not fall off.

"Branch.. is this too fast?" Poppy slowed down,

Branch opened his eyes, and realized that his hands were around her waist and immediately moved them to her shoulders,

"I- Uh-" His face was as red as a tomato.

Poppy giggled, and gave Branch a kiss on the cheek, making him flustered, and he let out a small giggle.

Suddenly, the Beetle bike started to get sleepy, from poppy and barbs previous ride, and when poppy went fast with branch.

"Poppy..? i know that look.. is something bad happening-" Branch, who was completely oblivious of the Bike being wobbly, asked.

"dont freak out Branch but uh-" Before poppy could finish her sentence, the Beetle fell completely asleep and they were soon falling from the sky."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
They screamed in unison.

They continued to fall,

"WHAT A TOTALLY NORMAL FIRST DATE-!" Branch said sarcastically, nearly throwing up from motion sickness.