lily's stepmom

lily's stepmom:

Lily had always felt like a stranger in her own home, caught between the expectations of her stepmother, Kayla, and her desire for independence. Growing up in the bustling city of Los Angeles, Lily found solace in her long, flowing locks, a symbol of the freedom and individuality she craved. But when Kayla entered her life, everything changed.

Kayla, with her rigid notions of propriety and conformity, saw Lily's hair as a threat to her carefully constructed image of the perfect family. Determined to mold Lily into her image, Kayla devised a plan to strip away the one thing that made Lily feel like herself: her hair.

 In the dimly lit bathroom of their Los Angeles apartment, 14-year-old Lily stood frozen with fear as her stepmother, Kayla, approached her with a determined glint in her eyes. Lily's heart raced as she realized what was about to happen.

"Kayla, please," Lily pleaded, her voice trembling with desperation. "I don't want to do this."

Kayla angrily said: now I will give you a shorter cut than I wanted.

But Kayla's steely gaze remained fixed on Lily as she reached for the scissors resting on the counter. Without a word, she began to cut, her movements cold and deliberate.

Then Kayla went to get something from the cabinet, it was a trimmer a razor, shaving cream also another can of some cream Lily supposed.

Lily: pls you can't do this

Kayla not listening moved the trimmer in between of her head.

Lily's protests fell on deaf ears as she watched helplessly, tears streaming down her cheeks, as her long locks fell to the floor in a cascade of shimmering strands. With each buzz of the trimmer, Lily felt a piece of herself being torn away

As the last strands of hair fell away, leaving Lily's scalp bare and exposed, Kayla stepped back to admire her handiwork. But instead of the defeat she had expected to see in Lily's eyes, she saw something else: a fierce determination that sent a shiver down her spine.

Lily was helpless, tears running down her cheek. Kalya for reminding her of the bald head gave her a soft punch on her head.

Then Kayla started to put shaving cream on Lily's now bald head after that she glided the razor over and cleaned the leftover shaving cream with a towel. Not satisfied she gave her another razor and shaving cream shave which again not satisfied another time [she did 4 times]

Then she got the other cream can which claimed on the label if put in for 30 min will destroy the hair and would forever me you bald.

Kayla applied it on Lily and made sure it stayed on my head for an hour. And if this was not enough humiliation she then applied oil on her head to make it look like a shiny egg [not the end]

Then she cut off her eyelashes of lily with scissors and shaved her eyebrows which made Lily look like an alien

In school girls bullied her for looking like than boys stayed away from her. Sadly Lily had to live like this her entire life.