Chapter 2

Circle's eyes widened as she quickly ran out of the room....Running for her life. "I'M SORRY! I'LL DO BETTER!!" she cried as Mister Abbie chased her down

"Get back here!!" Mister Abbie yells furiously as he chases her down the hallways of the school.. Circle desperately cried for help, Mister Abbie relentlessly chased after her...

Bloomie was in a classroom, drawing in her sketchbook as her ears perk up to hear loud noises outside. "What was that...?" She says as she checks outside the window of the classroom to see nothing in the hallway, She decides to make sure if anything is wrong.....

Circle rushes into a room and shuts the door, but Mister Abbie breaks in...."I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" She begged repeatedly as Mister Abbie grins as he rips the test paper in half."You failed, and this is what you get!" He says furiously as he giggles menacingly and stabs his compass hand into her head....then smashes it into her head.........

Bloomie walks into the room as her eyes widen in shock....she was horrified by what she saw......Mister Abbie laughed maniacally as he turned around to see Bloomie there who was horrified by what she had just witnessed....before she could escape....Mister Abbie trips her and stabs her in the head and kills her right on the spot........Nobody found out where they went or what happened to them..............Just dead....................Mister Abbie washes the blood off of him as if nothing happened..........

Will they ever escape................?

Author: Page_Halen☆