Chapter 5

Alice's eyes widened in shock as she realizes that she might be in some grave danger.......She runs away in fear as Miss Lizzy chases her down the hallways of the school "Get back here!!!!!!" Miss Lizzy yells, When Alice gets away from Miss Lizzy she finds herself face to face with Miss Lana as she shows Alice's results as Miss Lana crumples the paper.

Alice throws a book at Miss Lana but she catches it with her sock puppets and throws it down to the ground..."YOU WON'T ESCAPE FROM ME!!!!" Miss Lana yells.

Alice then finds Mister Abbie as she runs right to the opposite direction...knowing what will happen....."I hear you Alice!!" he says.

She keeps running from the teachers....running left....right....through the classrooms.....even where students we're.........Anything to survive......

She keeps running and running but she finds herself surrounded.....

"You can't get away now....." Says Miss Lizzy in a menacing tone as Alice scurries away but then gets scratched in the ankle by Miss Lizzy "You shall be punished for failing our classes....." they all say in unison as Mister Abbie raises his compass hand as he was about to hit her with it...........

Someone grabs the compass before Alice could get hurt.........who was it......?!

Author: Page_Halen☆