Author's Note - How Are You?

Hello everyone! It's been a while, hasn't it? How has life been treating all of you? I can't say it's been the best for me, but it certainly isn't the worst! Quite an adventure I've had so far! Let's see, I've graduated high school (obviously) and went to a university! Unfortunately, that didn't work out for me, so I dropped out 2021. During that time, my younger sister had a child back in 2020 (He'll be four, soon!)

I spent a year figuring things out, but I went back to school in 2022! I found a passion that I'm dedicated to, and I've been putting myself through school! Yes, that means I've been paying for everything (save my wallet!). My sister had her second child last year, a daughter this time! We celebrated her first birthday yesterday! My sister's also due to have her third child, soon! 

I'll be finished with school by the end of this year, getting a degree in Baking & Pastry! What else? I made a best friend back in 2021, and we're still besties to this day! She and I have gone to a few concerts together, my favorite being Mother Mother back in 2022 (I'm hoping to see them again, or at least TOP with her). Oh! I took my brother to watch the FNAF movie when it came out! It was a movie party, so we got Freddy Fazbear Pizza boxes! 

My childhood dog, Madeline, did unfortunately pass away last August. I have her ashes on the highest shelf of my bookshelf, a small shrine to her. My mother has also gotten sicker, but we have hope that she'll be okay. 

Other things have happened, but I'd be writing a whole novel if I told you guys everything! Anyways, why did I decide to make an author's note this long after my story has finished? (Dang, it's 2024, guys!) It's because I've decided to rewrite this story! 

My obsession for this Webtoon has never died! I'm still very much obsessed! (I want merch so bad T^T)

I'll be rewriting (and adding) chapters to this story! I'll be uploading the story on Ao3 but do let me know if you guys want me to rewrite it for Wattpad as well! I'm unsure if any of you guys are still on here but do let me know! I'll make one other author's note with the link to the rewritten chapter when I publish it! Until then, you all be safe!

P.S., Let me know how you guys have been! I've curious!!!