01:Plans

FAYRA'S POV:

"I can't believe you're getting engaged, this has to be a dream, Amaya." I said in disbelief barely making out what she was saying.

"It isn't in my hands, Fayra. Even if I wanted to I am unable to resist the inevitable." she said with a sigh.

"So you're telling me the great Amaya Sheikh is calling herself being a pawn in a business deal inevitable? You're unbelievable right now." Mira said masking her worry with anger.

"Mira, let her breath." Ayla said passing her a 'stop it' look.

Mira heaved in a sigh."I am just worried for you, Amaya. This may come out as the worst decision you've ever made."

"Lets hope for the best, Mira and let her explain." I said cutting in.

"It isn't forever guys, 6 months and we are done. The deal will be signed and then me and Zyran will be on our merry way." she said trying to assure us.

I heaved in a tensed sigh.

"Look into him first." I advised her.

Holding my hand as I was the first one to understand her she thanked me. "I will"

"It's okay as long as you both aren't getting married, maya." Ayla jumped in.

"Well we'll make it seem like that, Ayla but on the engagement day I'll be signing the marriage contract instead of the nikkahnama which will only last for some months." Amaya revelead.

"So you guys are gonna have the traditional wedding?" Mira asked.

"No, the press and media just have to know we have done our marriage and engagement on the same day, I don't recall having three functions." she answered.

"Well, when is it Amaya? I don't care if that's a fake wedding you're having we all will dress up and go shopping the same." I said getting in to mode and clapping my hands at the thought.

"Ofcourse we will, at last it is your wedding fake or real." Mira said as her anger subsidied and she got excited.

Who wouldn't?

"God, we always make something fun out of the most depressing situations" Ayla said with a laugh.

"It isn't depressing if the man is hot enough to last 6 months." I said earning a laugh from everyone.

"Well I have yet to see him myself, properly." Amaya said.

"When is the wedding?" Ayla asked.

"2 weeks, guys." she said looking up at the sky.

" she said looking up at the sky

AMAYA'S POV:

Getting outside of the car, I made my way inside the house not bothering to acknowledge anyone in my way. That was until my mom saw me from the kitchen.

"So you told the girls?" she asked as a smile was stretched across her face.

"I did, they'll help me with the shopping." I said smiling back.

"That's great, Go fresh up and come down for dinner." mama said.

With a nod I made my way up the stairs just as my cat came to leap at me. Picking her up I pet her and took her to the bedroom.

I turned on the lights and fell backward on the bed. What was my life turning into?

No, I wasn't forced. But I wasn't given much of a choice either. Although our company has been neck to neck with the Chaudhary Industries for a decade, this alliance proved to be eligible on both sides because of its advantages.

We get the deal, they get 50% profit.

Although I wasn't forced I felt it was finally my turn to help my parents and as I will be joining this company in the future too I want it at its heights when I take it over.

And it is going to cost me 6 months of my life.

Not a bad deal if the man is tolerable.

Zyran Chaudhary has been on the headlines several times now, with his heavy investment in the government and the COO of Chaudhary Industries, he sure as hell was successful.

I had only seen him on the news but he was the type to be on the covers of Vogue magazines.

But photos can't be trusted, I'll believe what I see in reality. I hope he has a good temper.

What if he is semi-forced into this as I am too?

One thing I am sure of is this doesn't have to work, it's matter of 6 months and we just have to pretend in public or in front of the press. He doesn't have to like me and I neither him.

I haven't heard any arrangements of my stay at his house or anything like that, yet. But if it were to be seperate I was more then happy.

But if it isn't.

God,hush these thoughts out of your mind Amaya that isn't gonna happen.

There was a knock at the door after which my mother entered. "Dinner's ready and your father wants to talk to you, Amaya."

I got up and after granting myself 5 minutes freshened up and went down.

My parents were seated at the table and it was me whom they were waiting to have dinner with so I quickly went down and took my place.

5 minutes into the dinner with small chatter  being exchanged here and there my father cleared his throat bow coming to the real deal.

"You are aware of the terms of the contract, Amaya. And they haven't been revised yet. You are to meet Zyran tommorow as we and his parents have decided it would be the best for both if you to meet each other." Baba said while using the napkin.

Having nothing to object to I agreed.

After the dinner I went up in my room and layed down.

I need my beauty sleep to act like Maya tommorow and Amaya too.