「 ✦ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ✦ 」

Playing;
▶︎•၊၊||၊|။|||||။၊|‎◁
" K.K. Parade "
-Animal crossing

 Parade "-Animal crossing

" 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

" 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐."

No one's POV

It was another average night for a sleep deprived college student. (Name) is at their table, scribbling irritatedly at their notebook as they gaze at the lousy drawing they made. 'Gosh... Why is it so hard making an oc?' they felt like smashing their already half-beaten pencil, if it was even possible. (Name) has decided to make a Fundamental Paper Education oc. They currently have a bad fixation of it, like their old addictive fandom, (f/n) (fandom name). Though, (Name) was already aware that they're on artblock. But determined to make one. (Name) was fixating on a character they thought of, and glanced at their notebook again. And as of that, Basics in behavior started playing, and, it may sound weird or corny, but the music gave them energy to push through, and make their design in mind come to life.

'Thank The Living Tombstone and OR3O for this awesome banger....'

(Name) ecstatically sighs, grabbing her small pencil and started to draw while head bopping to the song, a banger indeed, yet filled with nostalgia.

It's been some time, and (Name) was giggling crazily at its finished product, they were two adult men, and they do look a bit attractive, but there was a certain character that (Name) preferred. They decided to make it a Mary sue and OP oc. It wasn't like they're going to post it anyway....

(Name's) POV

'Hell yeah, this guy looks like a Mary Sue.'  I thought, looking at him. Thinking of what abilities I should give this silly guy. 'Hmm... Why not give him access to Google without using a computer, like a computer human type of things. Then uhhh....give them the ability to have any weapons, radioactive, missiles, sharp ass objects or even the most out of pocket ones, why the hell not! And make them tall, and a hybrid. Like those alpha wolf demons in 2018 gacha. But, a big plot twist!!! He's an angel and a demon 😱. Make him uhh good at guitar, and... Nah, make him good at everything. It's a Mary Sue Oc after all. Making him a shape shifter also, and a good cook and baker. He's very strong, and smart, and is very good at fighting!! And don't forget the very depressive backstory and is very anxious and shy.'

I smirk and hold my laugh at how I portrayed this character, he really is an OP dude... And his profession is......'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'A waiter!'

'As I thought of that, I never felt the surroundings get so quiet. Dude.... The only thing I heard was crickets.... I felt like even the universe is bamboozled by that. Like, what do they expect? A scary teacher who eats students for lunch? Nuh uh. Who would use a Mary Sue to be an antagonist? Not me. Like, 90% of those are either heroes or civilians hiding their powers or both. Don't attack me if that's what I know.' (Bro's breaking the 4th wall...)

While, the other OC I made is the Paper School's Janitor, named Raijin. He's an ordinary, silly janitor who can and will beat you with a broom whenever a student litters. And he's the best buddy of Sir Mary Sue. Yes, his silly nicknames since I'm thinking of a very unique name....

I was about to search names, before I checked the time. Oh shir. It's 10pm.... UH OH. I blink multiple times, and yup. It's real. Time goes fast real quick... Not joking at all sadly. I close my notebook and turn off my laptop, I ain't wanna wake up late again and go to detention for the 3rd time. I plop down to my bed, and close my lamp before going to sleep....

Loud phone alarms start to ring, as I groan in annoyance... It doesn't sound like my alarms though.... I slowly open my eyes, taking sight of the... White ceiling? I thought my ceiling was greyish.... And why does it look papery...? Is that even a word? Am I dreaming again? I sit up, about to turn off my alarm before.... Why are the surroundings paper? And... WHY THE HELL IS MY ARM PAPER...??

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HOT DIGGITY DOG FU-"

Cliffhanger :3

Caith speaking, This is a pretty rushed and short chapter, but please give me opinions on how this is going, are you guys interested or enjoying it currently? (Name) does sound a bit silly and not logical, but uhh.... I'm still a beginner at making these... So yeah, it's a bit late of me writing this lol, procrastination got me. Anyways, thank you for reading pookies and maybe I'll update tomorrow :3

And yeah, Caith is out of here!!!!

Words - 803

Published on 4-28-24, 8:33 PM.