「 ✦ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ✦ 」

♬ = Timeskip↺ = Flashbacks

♬ = Timeskip
↺ = Flashbacks

THIRD POV;

(Name) stares at his reflection, what's happening..? Is this a fever dream..? He was shaken, taking in his appearance as he still can't comprehend if this is real or not.

"Am I going insane?"

He asks himself while his hands ball up in a tight fist. Amidst his denial, he took in his appearance and put the pieces together.

"This looks like my oc..." He let out a hushed, shocked murmur as reality hit him; he's in Fundamental Paper Education. Yet, he can't seem to remember giving him a specific room design. Though, it's similar to his old room. Alas, (Name) regains his cool and turns around to look for his glasses.

(Name) gazes around the surroundings, glancing at a pair of glasses beside the table. He takes them and puts them on, finding it clearer to see his surroundings. It really is uncanny witnessing the world all paper, and humans itself. Well, he's not sure if they're even considered humans anymore....

'I can't believe this... am I actually in this paper world?' he hushed, shock and caution firing in. Has he gone insane or...? If this is actual reality, then what will happen with his studies in the original world? he's aware that's an odd thing to consider first, but hell, he worked his ass off for that scholarship. Wow...so much for doing all that and... ending up in this weird place. But who'll expect that? And how did this thing happen? He can't take all this information in, so many mysteries, and questions.

He knows he has to find it out, but the first thing to consider is to analyze and figure this world out. (Name) is aware there are several species different to normal, paper people, and the only thing he's currently aware of is the lore given in the video Kaatie uploaded. It's possible that it'll not be the only thing in this world.

As he was scurried away from his thoughts, the phone rang. His thoughts were interrupted as he gazes at the phone, curious yet anxious to know who's calling. (Name) picks up the phone, and looks at the contact name. WAIT.....

"Kaijin?!" He said out loud, like it was a huge ass reveal. He was surprised Kai is also existent in this universe, well... should've probably thought over it as he himself, exists even this OC wasn't made by Kaaatie. This world really got a lore or it's own huh? something that I have not known yet.

(Name)'s POV

I answered the phone as Kaijin's voice boomed through the speakers. "Goodmornin' bro, have you prepared for your interview yet?" He asks, the question made me confused. Wasn't I a waiter here? Curiosity got the better of me as I asked: "Don't I already have a job? A waiter right?" I ask, Kai seemed to be dumbfounded from the silence I got. "Dude, you got fired yesterday. How come you already forgot-" "I GOT FIRED?" I cut him off, as Kai huffs. "You got Alzheimer's or what?" He asks, genuinely. "NO. I'm not, I just forget things quickly..." 'Dang, I hope he buys my cheap ass excuse.'