˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥0.5シ

it's been 3 years since the incident.

jisung is one of the most deadliest assassins in all of Asia and Europe combined.

he was a quick learner, a very quick learner.

jisung, was in the dorm with felix, talking to him about their new missions.

"i have to kill Mr.Kwon's employee, i just have to find out which one did it, what about you jisung? did you get your mission yet?"

jisung, who was fixing his leather jacket sighed deeply infront of the mirror. "nope, i would've gotten a mission like two weeks ago, roni said the mission ill be getting would require, help-" he gagged after he said the last word.

"help? that means it's an important mission jisung, it might be dangerous" felix said.

"dangerous? lix, you do know im one of the most deadliest assassins, do you remember what my last mission was?" jisung turned to face felix, who was sitting up with his back on the headboard of the bed.

"yeah ofcourse i remember, cant believe you pulled that heist off by killing more than 120+ enemies, especially when they all surrounded you"

"exactly, AND-! i was alone! i do not need help, lix, i can do it myself" jisung explained as he shoved his hands in his empty pockets and turned around to walk out the room.

"jisung, you have to take this seriously-" before felix could finish, jisung had already left.

"oh jisung.. you're too naive.."

~~~

jisung walked in roni's office quickly, wanting to ask him about his mission quests.

"heyy! general roni! how are ya?" jisung said, as he walked in, slowly closing the door behind him.

"hey jisung.." roni said quietly, did something happen?. jisung slowly walked closer, looking a but concerned. "are- you okay-?" he asked, placing a hand on roni's shoulder.

roni exhaled deeply and gave jisung a reassuring smile. "im fine jisung, it's just-.. your mission, im worried about you," roni said as he frowned. "you're too young- and i know i should give the mission to, someone older, but seems like that everyone else's schedules are already filled. it'll take all of them at least a few months to complete, but i need this mission to be completely right now.."

"so your saying that this mission that your giving me is supposed to be done soon, but it's too dangerous, and im too young- but you would give it to someone older, but all the older people already have multiple missions to complete?" jisung said as he rewined his index fingers infront of him. roni nodded.

jisung chuckled and threw his head down and back up after a few seconds. "general roni, im telling you, i can do the mission myself, i mean i pulled off a heist with over 120+ kills alone, i travelled threw the deadliest forest of Europe with the entire FBI after me but i did not get caught 'cause i killed most of them, then i-" before jisung could finish, he was cut by roni.

"jisung this isn't something to be taken lightly, the mission is very dangerous, in the other missions, you would get caught, but in this mission you could get brutally killed, so im not taking the risk of sending you" roni finished his sentence by turning around and grabbing a few files.

"wait what-?" jisung said as his eyes widened. "no general please! i really wanna do it!" jisung pleaded with his hands clasped together. "no jisung, it's way to petrifying" roni spoke as he shook his head. "no seriously i can pull it off- just give me one chance-"

"jisung-! there is second chance! i can't take the risk of losing you- you're like my son!" roni spoke louder with sincerity in his eyes. jisung sighed as he was about to speak again. "please general, please... i beg of you, please, let me go on the mission." jisung said as he furrowed his eyebrows.