˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥0.6シ

a/u: hey y'all, sorry for the long wait, i currently have exams so i gotta study, anyway, here's the continuation.

______________________________________

after the reunion of jisung and seungmin, both head inside to their dorms which where shared with the others. they had a new dorm which was shared with each other's new partners for their mission.

there were two rooms in the large dorm, one for the men and the other for the ladies.

everyone walked inside the room and everyone began to do their own things.

hana was on the couch with her phone, yumi and jina were in the kitchen making some type of smoothie.

seungmin was watching tv, minho was in the shower and jisung was on his phone next to seungmin

as jisung was sitting down, he got a text from roni saying that they all should be at the meeting room at 10:00 a.m. sharp for the mission spoil. jisung sent a thumbs up emoji and showed seungmin.

"why not you tell everyone right now?" seungmin asked. jisung sighed and looked on his phone. "let that ass come first"

"who, minho?"

jisung exhaled deeply and nodded. seungmin chuckled at his reaction. "oh, why? what happened between you two?" seungmin questioned.

jisung rolled his eyes and spoke, "he's an idiot and he should go fuck himse-" before he could finish, minho walked out of his bedroom in a black t-shirt and some sweats. he had a towel in his hand, ruffling it around on his head.

just after a few minutes, yumi and jina walked in the living room with some smoothies on a tray.

"ta-daaa~" yumi presented as jina put the tray on coffee table. "y'all, feel free to take any flavor, this one is mango, those three are strawberry, these two are apple" jina spoke.

the others nodded and jisung began to speak. "right, so guys, roni just texed me and told me that tomorrow we should be in the meeting room tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. sharp."

hana gave a thumbs up as she took as strawberry smoothie in her hands and the others nodded.

jisung reached for the mango smoothie, but just then, someone else had grabbed the cup aswell. jisung looked up to see minho.

"let go" jisung spoke.

"you let go, i grabbed it first"

"fuck off, i clearly caught it first"

minho then grabbed jisungs wrists and help them tight with one hand while with his free hand he was about to take a sip of the mango smoothie.

"you bitch-!" jisung yelled as he brought his leg up high to minhos head which hit him, hard.

"owh-!" minho yelled as his hand loosened on the mango smoothie, jisung was quick and grabbed it, taking a sip out of it so minho couldn't.

"this is why i hate you"

"over smoothies? you really are an ass aren't you-?" jisung laughed.

minho leaned over to jisungs ear, whispering carefully.

"watch your words kitten."

jisung gulped and seungmin grabbed minhos ear, pulling him to sit him down.

"alright alright, enough you two" seungmin said annoyed as he smacked minho and jisungs head. jisung scoffed and continued taking sips out of the smoothie, rolling his eyes when minho gave him a glare.

seungmin smacked jisungs head, making jisung give him a look saying 'what was that for?'.

"behave yourself" seungmin said sternly as he grabbed the remote, going in netflix and tapping the search button.